Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy birthday to me...

Hey hey hey, surprise surprise! I did not forget to post about my birthday celebration! How many of you wonder how old am I? Hehehe... ;) I am 24 years old now, and I always tell myself that, "Hey Mei-Wah, you are NOT getting older... In fact, you are getting WISER!". Wtf. Damn, 6 years later and I will reach the BIG 3-0! :(

Frankly, I don't wanna grow old so fast. But in fact, when I was a lil' kid, I wished that I can grow up quicker, faster! I wanna drive car, I wanna earn my own money, I wanna take charge of my own life, I wanna find my Prince, I wanna get married, I wanna have kids and live together happily ever after.

Now, I wished that I can be 16 years old, where I don't have to think about earning money, paying loans, credit cards, basically - it's all about the money! Sigh... :x

Put aside the emo stuffs, let's talk about... MY BIRTHDAY!!! Hahaha... oklar, my birthday celebration wasn't grand. No celebrities. No music. No DJs jamming. No alcohol. Just a great holiday getaway, handmade cheese cake, and great bestie. I. AM. HAPPY. :D

My happy moment: Wei-Hwa baked me a (belated) surprise cheese cake with lotsa cherries and strawberries on top! :) I went to work on one fine Saturday (12 July to be precise), cos I don't usually work on Saturdays. So, I went to work as usual, leave my house at 8.00 am, and came back at 6.00 pm (yes, I got no life) to find Wei-Hwa at home, with a cake on his hand! ;) Damn happy I am.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tadaaa... the cake he baked. Cheesecake with lotsa yummylicious fruits! Notice that it is heart shaped, okie? Hahaha... :p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fresh cherries and strawberries lying on top of the cheese cake.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love the yummy cherries but hate the fact that it's so expensive in Malaysia! Whoever able to mass plant cherries in Malaysia, you will be awarded Noble Prize and I love you forever.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There goes my Mcvities Digestive Biscuits, all gone into the crust.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1, 2, 3 SMILE!!!
Wtf, I'm saying "1, 2, 3 SMILE!" to a non moving dead cheese cake!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My super "hang fuk", full of happiness face.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me trying damn hard to be 16 years old again wtf. I failed terribly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Let me place my hands on the biggest strawberry first! It's mine it's mine it's mine! ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I realize that I have not started to pen about my Langkawi trip. Sorry about that because hahaha... I have been busy with my recent topic between MSN/blogger pals, which is THIS:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bale
(okay, now DROOL!!!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Christian Bale

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Christian Charles Philip Bale

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aka Bruce Wayne in The Dark Knight.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
aka the man who got arrested for lashing out at his 61-year-old mother after she insulted his wife, Sibi Blazic.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
:) Smile cos I dunno what else to say wtf.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
;) Wink cos I dunno what else to say.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
:k

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ahhhh~~~~ :o

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you, to all my friends who have been putting up with me, talking about Bruce Wayne/Christian Bale ever since I watched The Dark Knight. Thank you Wei-Hwa (and sorry too), thank you Dragon, thank you Akira! :p Please bear with me for just a few days/weeks...

P/S: Hahaha, somehow I felt like I'm 16 years old again, going googoogaagaa over cute actors wtf, like what I did with Ronan Keating 11 years old ago. Damn, I seriously think I need some therapy...

25 *twinkles*:

Dragon said...

wah, u really mad of bale la!!! bale here bale there non stop!!!

so good to see u have a great birthday! the strawberry so nice! so yummy la. wei hwa is so sweet! wow, he can bake cheese cake huh... i also want to learn how to bake. maybe i can ask him to teach me. hehehe.

u make me hungry!

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, this post is regarding to your birthday or Christian Bale instead? Hahaha, I guess is the handsome guy lor... haha...

I like The Dark Knight, or I should say the best movie in 2008!

Wah, WeiHwa baked u a cheese cake? How nice oh! I wanna one too! Hehe...

Mei-Wah said...

Dragon and Akira, i really want to say sorry and thank you to both of you! :) both of you has been putting up with me, talking about batman since last Sunday... hahaha! Ah, and if you want the recipe for the cheese cake, I can ask for you from Wei-Hwa! ;) Just MSN me whenever you need it.

Tau Sar Phneah said...

so nice of wei hwa baking the cake for you..and almost din realise it was in the shape of a heart till you mentioned them...haha..

you're terribly in craze with bale now...hehe..

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

I want the cake also -_-
Bake for me before i come to Seremban!

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Mei-hwa dear, Happy Birthday to you! I didn't even noticed this post when I visited your site last. Haha, just doing a short glimpse before.

Anyway, you're so lucky to have Wei-wah around you girl. Sweet and caring bf! That;s your best gift from God I think.

You are 24? You're one year older than me now... Haha. Actually, actually 3 months only, haha! We still look young, happy and gay dont worry. Now smile (^__^)

Mei-Wah said...

dear Jimmy: yup, the fruits covered up the shape of the cake! hahaha... i bet all the gurls out there are crazy with bruce wayne/christian bale too~

dear Jerome: i will bake for you of cos! i can bake cupcakes quite well too~ but cheese cake - i am bad at it~ when do you wanna come over to seremban? i will place red carpet for you!

dear Bridge: yes yes yes! we are happy go lucky gurls~ :) thank you for your lovely wishes. i am lucky to find Wei-Hwa in my life, like how you found Tom! :)

Kikey Loo said...

Happy belated birthday!!
the cake look so yummy!!

p/s: I am with Beverly now!!

nana said...

one year older, one year wiser, one year sexier ;) i hope it's not too late to wish you happy birthday! happy birthday!! happy belated birthday!!! looks like you had a wonderful one! stay sweet! :D

iamlz said...

Owh~~ so sweeeeeetttt!! XD XD

If I can get a birthday cake baked by my bf, I will melt on the spot leh..so jealous so jealous!! XD

Happy belated birthday!! ;) And dun forget ur langkawi trip ya..looking forward o~ =)

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday from Huat Koay.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Barbie said...

Yeah, Barbie was looking forward to ur b-day post since you were on the jetplane the last time, but then, no b-day post came up. So, again! Let Barbie say Happy 24th Birthday to dear Mei Wah!

You're right dear! The older you are, the wiser and the more perfect you've become! If you think you need to ask for the therapist's help, then you should count Barbie in lol... ^ ^ Barbie is a freshman dy, but look! as you can see! How *sarcasm*MATURE*sarcasm* I behave? Each and everytime Barbie saw the pinky stufss even it is specially designed for the kids, but Barbie still bought them. Lol... We are old at age, but being young at heart is not a crime, so be forever young altogether ^ ^ *dang* I know I sound sort of silly heh heh...

Last but not least, you are a happy go lucky girl indeed! Wei Wah and Mei Wah are the perfect match! Stay sweet, lovely couple =)

Luv, XX
Barbie

The Net Storey - Mars & Venus said...

Mei Wah, happy birthday! 24 still very young! ;)

Did you watch "Prestige", Christian Bale starred it, was a nice movie. And I like Hugh Jackman too in Prestige. Two very handsome men in the movie, and definitely is a movie with a nice plot, worth watching!



Venus

迷迭香 said...

Happy Belated Birthday ~
glad to see that u had a great one ^_^


so very sorry..
i am so late >.<"

Vivi said...

Happy belated Birthday !!!

By the way, Christian Bale is so Handsome *muackss*

ƒörèvër HL said...

Happy belated b'day! ^^


lui~

Beverly's Secret said...

Hey babe... Aren't you suppose to post Weiwah's handsome pictures instead of batman? He is the one baked you wonderful birthday cheese cake though...

Kekeke...

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

only one word can discribe about this post just one

"CHABO"

Miney said...

ooppss ~
happy belated birthday ^^

wow
so many strawberries and cherries
on your cheese cake
must be delicious =)

laydeylike said...

im still waiting for yr langkawi post lahhh!!!quickkkk!!!!!

oppss.. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :)))

jealousnya i...ada orang baked you cake that is full of love...eeeeeee

Anne said...

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me late dy!!!!! Totally late!!!! didnt realize ur birthday~~~

HAPPY BELATED BIRHTDAY TO MEI WAH.....XD

so sweet of him... a cake is full of love~~ did u finish the cake by ur self?? ^^

@shLey said...

Mei Wah,

Happy Belated Birthday!! Hope you had a great one =)

Mei-Wah said...

dear Kikey: cake is yummy! i can't get enough of it ;)

dear Nana: one year older, one year wiser, one year sexier. AH? sexier? oh my, can i remove the part? i think i'm not getting any sexier. in fact i'm getting flabbier and more cellulite are invading my thighs. lol!

dear Lim Zhi: oh my, melted on the spot? then your bf will have a hard time to scoop and put freeze you back! :p

dear Huat Koay: belated? too late already! you must treat me Penang food as a compensation. hahaha... :D

dear Barbie: of course we are young at heart! :) i can't help myself with childish stuffs too! erm, like power puff girls. hahaha... and "hello panda" biscuits from Japan. and snoopy. and cute stuffed toys. oh my oh my... thanks for your wishes Barbie!

dear Venus: i didn't watch prestige! i missed it. i didn't realize that christian bale starred in it UNTIL i watched The Dark Knight.

dear 迷迭香: thank you thank you~ late is better than never wish right? you don't have to say sorry dear!

dear Vivi: christian bale is cute, that can't be denied~ kekeke...

dear Lui: thank you thank you!

dear t-mo-t: call me chabo and i won't feed your turtles again. hahaha... ;) nah, i won't do that~

dear Clara: eeeeee... ada orang pergi Manila~ jealousnya i~~~

dear Anne: it's never too late Anne. thank you!!! nope i didn't finish all by myself. my whole family has a share. :)

dear Ash: thanks thanks Ash~~~

-waiseng- said...

that cake is gorgeous, happy birthday. Or should I say belated birthday :)

Batman rox! Bale's a good actor, I think of all Batmans, he's the best

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs