Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sunlight's Secret Wish

Now, at this moment, I should be feeling sad.















Hmm, on the other hand, she SHOULD be sad!



Why?



Today is the day where I realize that my favorite EDT, Secret Wish...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting







... smells like this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






I swear!!!

14 *twinkles*:

ƒörèvër HL said...

lol...Sunlight's smell kinda nice too...wakaka...but only for plate, not human la....^^


蕾蕾~

Kikey Loo said...

if the smell is good then will be fine gua~~~

laydeylike said...

alahhhhhhh!!!!!!! y u dont use it? usually perfume are like tht if u dont use for long..

Mei-Wah said...

dear Lui: the new Sunlight (cucumber flavor) really smells good, which smells exactly like Anna Sui's Secret Wish... :(

dear Kikey: both of it smells great. Secret Wish cost RM180 where else Sunlight Dishwashing Liquid only cost about RM5. Both smelled the same... Hahhaa...

dear Clara: no~~~ the new Sunlight smells like that. my perfume ain't long. hahaha... poor anna sui... :D

Dragon said...

oh my, smell the same ka? RM180!!! u can buy 36 of bottle of sunlight wor!!!!

Mei-Wah said...

wah dragon, you did the calculations for me ar? thanks ar...

shyt, means i waste RM180 just for nothing? i can buy 36 bottles of Sunlight, bubble bath with it, and come out of the bathroom smelling like I have spritz tonnes of Secret Wish to my body. :(

Beverly's Secret said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
I bought Anna Sui secret wish for my cousin before i left M'sia. Shit!!!

Is the fragrance expired or what?

Akira 思胜 said...

Are you kidding? Smell like sunlight? Gosh, for me I will get crazy then...

Tau Sar Phneah said...

muahahaha...a good laugh for me after stressed with work today..thanks!!

iamlz said...

Hahahah..u r so funny!! XD

It's bcos the dish cleaner smell is too good la! ;) Dun be sad..

nana said...

serious ar smells like the dishwashing liquid? nice or not the smell? ahaha..maybe it's time for a new perfume :)

KOKahKOK said...

sunlight dishwashing liquid= perfume haha....weird

Anne said...

hui hui~~ Anna Sui Product wor...will be so bad ma?? O.o
how about Dior? is better than it??
i like Dior much much~~^^ cuz i hav it fr my uncle~is a sample~~hehe^^

The Net Storey - Mars & Venus said...

haha...funny! but at least with the Rm5 Sunlight you can't 'spray' on your body when your eyes are half-opened in the morning :P

I assume the lime smell of Sunlight more or less means a 'fruity' smell. If you want a nice fruity smell, I recommend CK Summer, which so far I haven't see it as detergent of any brand, haha~



Venus

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs