Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yay, I got an Award~


Ehem, may I have your attention *dong*dong*dong* (beating the back of the wok)... I, Mei-Wah from little town of Seremban was being awarded the "I'm a Daily Blogger" award, all my thanks goes to Jimmy Choo wtf.
This award is to be given to blogs that have at least 3 posts per week. I appreciate their kindness and generousity of sharing their wonderful recipes with us rain or shine.
I felt so honored, you see. :p

First of all, I, hereby would love to express my deepest thanks to Jimmy Choo for awarding this "I'm a Daily Blogger" to me. Never never ever crossed in my mind that I will get this award. Tenkiu you berry muchie~ :)

Thank you Mum and Dad. Without both of you (being naughty), I wouldn't be born. Without your love, care and support, I wouldn't grow into what I am now. I love you both, very much.

I would also wanna thank my sponsors: Nasi Lemak Cosmetics, Donni Karen and Mahnohlok Blaaahnick. You complete me.

Wtfwtfwtf... Hahaha...

Hmm, who should I pass this award to?

After much consideration, I will pass this Award to the prettiest, smart, fashion savvy, adorable blogger: Beverly. You deserved it, gurl~ :) She has updates almost everyday (except when she's tight up with work/studies/Wii :)/etc). Even when she's on vacation, she never fail to update her readers and made us fascinated with her photos!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You deserved it!!!


PS: I wanna talk about the hottest hunk around: Christian Charles Philip Bale :k (now, SHOUT!), but I am too sleepy right now...

PPS: Notice the new poll by the sidebar? CAST YOUR VOTES NOW!

PPPS: I did NOT forget to share about my Langkawi trip with you guys. :D

9 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

Congratulation on the award ya!!! You deserved it!!! Hehe... Kate Hudson wor, hehe...

Beverly got the award, wow! Hehe...

Tau Sar Phneah said...

muahahahahahahaha.....

you're most welcome kate hudson wtf*....jimmy choo wtf* got it...lolz...

btw, u giving your speech in the oscar isit?? wakaka..

Beverly's Secret said...

Thank you so much!!! I wanna thank all my family, friends and fans (not sure if i have any). And thank you to YOU who honor me with this award!!!

p/s: Embarrassingly, i thought those beaches pictures in your previous post were taken in Langkawi! damn...Forgive me babe, i'm super duper busy :'(

iamlz said...

Congrats!! XD I was awarded by 'jimmy choo' also..wtf..heheh!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

wow, Akira always very fast, sit sofa... kekeke...

Chobits said...

Wa, congrats!! You deserve it! XD
Haha, you are like giving speech in oscar lor~ You are funny Mei Wah especially with the *wtf*, LOL~

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Walaueh! What is happening around here? Didn't invite me for the ceremony also -_-

Barbie said...

Heh heh... yeah, Che Che Chobits's right ! ^ ^ Mei Wah deserves to be nominated as the awesome blog of the year! I like it too when Mei Wah said wtf lol... sounds cute n funny ^ ^ wtf lol... Barbie should try to use this too, but you know =( Barbie using the taboo term in speaking too these day =( That common word goes to wtf like that =( Mei Wah is like Barbie not? Hope yes *blushing* Heh heh....

Take care Sis! First time calling u Sis, next time gonna call ya Mei Wah :P *muack!*

Mei-Wah said...

dear Akira: thank you, thank you, thank you! thanks for supporting me all these while too... :) Beverly deserved the award more than me, actually... :D She blog more frequent than I am...

dear Jimmy Choo: thanks Jimmy, for providing great shoes for me, and now an Award? wah, i am so honored... hehehe! of cos must wish "thank you" ala Oscar style. but seriously, thanks ar~

dear Beverly: YOU DESERVED IT!!!

dear LimZhi: congratulations to you too!!! :)

dear Sharon: he's fast, yea~ and he's everyone's favorite blogger!

dear Chobits: thanks elaine~ :) i am happy to bring joy into your everyday life. hahaha...

dear Jerome: your lappie/pc in emo stage now, how to invite you? :p don't -_- lar... :)

dear Barbie: oh my, i only said "wtf" in my blog and not in the real world though. i don't have the habits of saying that. :) maybe in the future, i would! kekekeke...

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs