Monday, July 14, 2008

Say hello to me and TAG!

Hey hey hey! I am back from my mini-vacation, and I have not sort out the pictures I snapped, yet, but I am working hard on it! :) So sorry to those who have been waiting and waiting and waiting for my next post (as if I am "that" famous wtf). Your great support to me are highly highly highly appreciated! :D

Snip bits about Langkawi: IT IS GREAT! Great company, great food, great sand, but not-so-good weather... :(
7th: Great day with lotsa sunshine! It's my biggie day, and it's full of sunshine!
8th: Raining cats and dogs in the morning, sunshine later on.
9th: Downpour heavily in the morning (better than 8th morning), sunshine later on. Dull at first, but I won't let it to bring down my spirit!

I am in the midst of editing my pictures (of course lah... I must show you my prettiest/slimmest/fairest/kawaii-ness/good-hair-day side of me wtf). Three days: Eight hundres and fourteen photos that I took, some are rubbish pictures of the sky, sea, trees which I will filter and filter and filter. :p

Mei-Wah, please be patience with the photo-editing...
Please be patience...
Please be patience...
Please be patience...
Please be patience...
Amen~~~

But, first thing first, I wanna clear up all the tags on my hand. First tag - Barbie's! Dear Barbie... all the questions are so personal! :@ How can I answer all the questions without being to revealing? Hmm... let us watch and see... Jengjengjengwtf~~~

Oklah, less bullshyting, let's get back to the Tag...


Rule of the Game:
  1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
  2. Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

And here goes nothing...

Question 1
If your lover betrayed you, what would your reactions be?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I will be damn tulan (exactly like the fish's reaction above), depression, sad, heartbroken, constipation, thin (cause I will be so sad, I won't be eating), dehydrated (result of crying too much), liver damage (I am suppose to be feeling down and my best companion will be alcohol you see...) and in the end I will be dead by burning charcoal in my closed-shut bedroom. How ironic is it?

Question 2
If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  • Not to work.
  • Have tonnes of money in my account.
  • Bring a backpack, and go backpacking all around the world, with just a Lonely Planet guide book on my hand.
  • Go wherever my heart desires with my loved one.
Question 3
Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?

In some point of my life, I was unhappy with how I lead my life, espeacially with my full-time job. I lead the same daily routine, every single day from Monday to Friday and I want to change but how?
I. Want. To. Change. My. Life.
I. Want. It. To. Be. More. Meaningful.

Any suggestions?

Question 4
What's your ideal lover like?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Need I say more?

Question 5
Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone AND being loved by someone. It is a 2 way round, symbiosis kind of way.

Question 6
What is the one thing that pisses you off about the opposite sex?

Snoring.

Question 7
How far will you go for the one you love the most?

Up the mountain and down the sea? Hahaha... lol~~~

Question 8
If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

Falling in love with two people? I would not let this happen to me though, as I understand that this is a cruel and selfish act. Fullstop.


Yay!!! I am done... :D


The "lucky" 5 person that I will tag:
  1. Dragon dragon
  2. Rose
  3. Clara
  4. Mekurukito
  5. Sean

Please don't curse me with stomach ache/beat me with turnip!!! I was just doing my part and in the world of blogosphere, TAG is a holy thing to do wtf. Hahaha... :) Have fun being tag and tagging...


P/S: Anne, I still owe you one tag. I will do it soon~ One down, one to go... Any tag that I missed out? :)

P/S/S: Kikey... hurrhurrhurr~ I owe you too... :( Sorry! I will do it a.s.a.p!

16 *twinkles*:

Dragon said...

me me!! i'm the first i'm the first! sofa sofa! yeah yeah!

why u tag me why u tag me?

Mei-Wah said...

wah wah~~~
dragon dragon first first wor!

people tag me i mai tag you lor... :) hikhikhik~~~ kwangkwangkwang~~~

Akira 思胜 said...

Quite interesting for this tag! Hehe, u put the vacation's photos up there ya... hehe...

Kikey Loo said...

yes... u still owe my tag!! remember?? hehe...

looking forward you nice photos!!

p/s: i going on vacation too... yeah!!! (^.^)

Tau Sar Phneah said...

hey kate hudson wtf*..wakaka..

your post is getting more and more interesting now..love reading them so much..(un)willingly have to pop in every day to check out..lolz

laydeylike said...

I kena tagged!!! alahai..~~

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Remember post up all your mini-trip pics! Weeeeeee....!

Mei-Wah said...

dear Akira: hehehe... show some vacation photos for you! :)

dear Kikey: oh yah! i remember the tag! OMG, i owe 2 person's tag... :(

dear -tsp-: hah?!? "un"willingly ar? i am so heartbroken i wanna kill myself. and my fans will kill themselves too cos i'm kate hudson wtf like that. lol... :p

dear clara: yes! you gotta do what you gotta do!

dear Jerome: i am working hard~~~

iamlz said...

Wah..the way u answer tag is very creative leh!! enclosed with lots of interesting related photos! XD

Somewhere in Singapore said...

thanks for sharing, hehe.. for me i very scare of being tag... kekeke...

Roses said...

waiseh..if u still hutang 2 ppl tags,oh boi..i have a bad feeling~~
hehehe..
welcome back..
didnt know u are going langkawi...

looking forward to saturday..

kissing off,
R

Beverly's Secret said...

I don't want this!! i want pictures...

more "leng liu" pictures form you!!!

eunice said...

Hi Mei Wah! You went Langkawi? I am going Penang next month, wondering if I should go there... waiting for your photos of Langkawi!

Hmm, regarding your question on how I travel to those places, I am a budget traveler. I will source for the cheapest airfares from various travel agencies, book one of those budget hotels/hostels (but recommended on tripadvisor, lonely planet). Plan the route wisely, as transport cost is alot. Also, I would save my bucks on nearby trips for longer trips!

My travel photos are a collection over the years, they don't happen overnight. So, you can do it too! =)

~eunice~

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Tulan? That fish doesn't look scary, it's rather funny. You'll look funnier than scary when your lover betrayed you, aiks! haha!

Yeah, I agree with Beverly, we want those photos from your trip. Drop me a note when they're ready girl.

Barbie said...

Hah hah.... yeah, the taggie questions are abit personal, but hey, Barbie enjoys reading ur response 2 de Qs. With some nice pictures too. Thks for doing de tag dear!

Miss you so much!

Anne said...

hihi~~~sorry didnt launch ur blog or chat wif u ....cuz jamming in the account...>.<
but promise to launch it ASAP!!! >.<

Oh...tat tagged ah? me also kena dy!! T.T

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs