Sunday, July 27, 2008

Repeat yourself twice. Repeat yourself twice.

Wondering how to make sure that the other person get a clear cut of what you are saying?

It's easy!

Just repeat yourself twice.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Get what I mean?

16 *twinkles*:

Dragon said...

omg omg!!!!!!

u really post it out u really post it out!!!!!

pai seh lo pai seh lo!!!!!

Roses said...

irritating way of chatting -_-

Barbie said...

Lol!!! OMG OMG! Mei Wah told u when u were chatting with her! :P She said she gonna print the whole conversations out ^ ^ Lol... Nice conversation anyway :P

Tau Sar Phneah said...

oh my lord!!! both of you....

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

ngaiti sibeh cute ah ahahah!
chiak pa si beh eng ah!
ROFLMAO!!!

Beverly's Secret said...

really have to repeat it?
until that level?
kekeke...

Anne said...

walao~~ really repeat two time~~
haha~ i also wan to join liao~~ =P

Piggy said...

Hello hello...., I have seen ur comment in many blogs and decided to visit ur blog here.

Ha ha, and I got to see u chatting with Dragon :). I got ur link from Dragon's blog :)

Anyway, do visit me when u r free ya :
http://ling-pl.blogspot.com/

fufu said...

hahaha...you guys have so plenty of time ya...in repeating...lol

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

2 of you chanting something?

nana said...

hahaha this is so funny! never see/heard this kind of conversation before hehe ;)

Mei-Wah said...

dragon dragon: OMGOMG! scared or not scared or not? i'm not kidding kidding, i mentioned that i will print screen print screen this conversation right right? lol lol~

dear R: irritating AND tiring way indeed. haha~

dear Barbie: hahaha... nice? kekeke... it's tiring Barbie~

dear -tsp-: ya allah~

dear t-mo-t: sibeh cute? i am sure you are saying me right? me sibeh cute, that's for sure... it's not applicable to dragon. hahhaa...

dear Bev: until the level where i can't stand it anymore. lol~

dear Anne: you sure you wanna join? kekeke... it's a tiring process.

dear Piggy: hello hello to you too! nice to get to know you here! :)

dear lcfu: plenty of time? nah~ plenty of energy to repeat twice? maybe~ lol!

dear Jerome: ya allah ya rabbi~

dear Nana: kekekee... this will be your first time, and the last. cause i'm tired of repeating twice liddat.

Keith said...

You lured me in with this one. I think you lured me in. Repetition is the best way. It is the best way to make sure what you say gets herd. I mean it. I mean, I really mean it.

I came back hoping to find more food pics..... Darn. I come again. I will come back to your site. Terima kasih

Kikey Loo said...

both of you are so funny!!

p/s: will be back around another 3 weeks... miss you all too.. :)

Chobits said...

LOL! Both of you act like ah po ah gong, only can listen properly when people repeat two times haha~ XD

Akira 思胜 said...

Walau eh, u both really got the time oh! Hahaha...

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs