Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Moonlight Resonance

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am damn sure that most of you had either:
  1. finished watching it
  2. in the middle of finishing it
  3. watched few times, until you memorized the script wtf :o
But me just started watching this amazing drama few days ago (I'm on episode 10 now) and I WON'T SLEEP TONIGHT UNTIL I FINISH THE REMAINING 30 EPISODES. Tralalala~

The script were well-written, the cast are great and whole storyline are interesting! Don't name yourself a TVB-Drama-Lover if you have not seen this! :D

Thumbs up to Moonlight Resonance! :)

11 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

Sorry ya, I dont like to watch Hong Kong drama series, so include this as well... I didnt watch it yet...

Kikey Loo said...

i did finished it!! yeah!!

nana said...

o.O ..cant say i know this series ahaha. dont watch hong kong dramas but i do love to watch some taiwanese series though ;)

hana said...

OMG you're kidding me.

Remaining 30 episodes would be like 30 hours total?

And you plan to stay up for a whole day and more???

LOL. You make me curious about this drama XD

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

My whole family crazy for this drama -_-"

Barbie said...

Oh my gawd! you're not on episode 10, and now 30 more episodes awaiting? :-S This drama must be freak'in awesome, but how come, I've never heard about it? Perhaps, I rarely watch Hong Kong movie series or drama, that's y I have no idea.

BTW, it's been awhile since I last chatted with you. What have you been up to? I thought you forget me ady. I kinda lost all of your track :( but thks god, I can finally hear from Mei Wah again. Keep in touch, and all the best *hug*

Miss you sooo much,

Beverly's Secret said...

Seems like everybody is watching this drama series...hmmm... I want to watch too..

Johnny Ong said...

my sis just passed me this series. wondering when to start the 1st episode

Dragon said...

i finished them real fast. nice series!!!

Unknown said...

I think of this drama when i'm working...i'm so addicted to it. haha. It's worth to spend sleeping time for it. Good drama!

Snow Bell said...

I also finished it quite some time ago ady! I did blog about it too. Absolutely a super great, awesome, fantastic, amazing and worth-watching drama! Enjoy it....

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs