Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Don't cha wish this happens to you too?

Don't you just wish that the rain falls so heavily that it floods away your company so that you wouldn't have to wake up at 7.00 am, goes to work at 7.45 am and starts work at 8.00 am?

Sigh...

My wish was granted BUT the rain wasn't heavy enough to flood away the whole company. But it NEARLY flooded my poot-poot-cheh! Mummy to the rescue! I saved my poot-poot-cheh and place it at somewhere safe and sound. So, I braved myself, rolled up my pants, removed my stockings, wore my aunty-slippers and stepped into the (1 feet deep) murky, yellowish-teh-tarik-color, dirty water, walked to my car and drive it away to a safer area.


Just take a look on how scary the situation are! Electricity were cut off, waters were getting so high, the road has become a river! My first experience for me, and I am so EXCITED wtf that I took pictures of today's biggest flood! Wahaha... happiest thing is that I wouldn't have to work for 2 hours! Woo---hoo---!!! After moving my car to much safer place, I went up to my table, took my camera-phone and start snapping pictures!

Water water everywhere!!! I got so scared that I started to stupidly think, "OMG, what if the water continue to rise and our safest place is no longer safe? What if our cars can't be started? How to go back home? Who will pay for car repair? OMGOMGOMG!!!". But in the other side of my brains - "Yeah yeah~~ no need to come to work tomorrow! Woo---hoo---"... (^.^)




So scary that the road has become a sea...

This BMW dunno-what-series belongs to one of our customers and they have no fear at all. Flood seems to be a piece-of-cake to them. Look at their car - so LC looking that it's actually saying, "Aiyar, you kampung-cars-all-cheaper-than-me-wtf, little bit of downpour and you all got so terrified. Look at me lah!".

I hate you, BMW!


Me and JenFon's signature feet, clad in aunty-slippers, with rolled-up jeans.

Hafiz, doing what he does best!

How come Toyota cars owners not takut of the water one? Why the hell am I so freaked out (scared engine can't start lar, scared water goes into my interior lar, scared insurance tak tanggung lar, scare this, scared that). Toyota cars are so good meh until they can stand flood ar? I want Yaris also wtf...


Camwhoring with the teh-tarik water behind us!
Die lar, if boss saw this picture, sure kena goreng sotong for sure!


Even the operators are happy with the downpour! Rejoice~


Wahahaha... Look at the flooding dustbin wtf!

Look at the HANDSOME BMW! I hate BMW... Who asked you to be so leng zai?

Darn it, flood's gone and I have to wake up at 7 am, goes to work at 7.45 am and punch the card at 8 am. Darn darn darn~~~ Read more at The Star newspaper!


EDIT EDIT (News brought to you TV-June... Hahahawtf...)

Berita terkini.............Hujan ribut melanda ptg tadi menyebabkan kejadian banjir di Batu 8 Mantin, N.S. Banjir ptg semlm melibatkan sebuah kilang Jepun (YPM). Namun paras air setinggi 1' tidak membawa kerosakan tetapi dilaporkan 2 mangsa hilang di waktu kejadian. Mereka dikenali sebagai "Keledek Kecil" & "Si BODOH ASLI". Ketika air mulai surut, Keledek Kecil muncul dengan laporan bahawa sepasang stokinnya telah hilang dibawa arus air. Namun SI BODOH ASLI masih tidak kelihatan sehingga pagi ini. Sila ikuti berita selanjutnya di Berita Utama mlm ini. Sekian, salam mesra.

3 *twinkles*:

-waiseng- said...

I saw a flood in KL yesterday. At KL sentral area. The was a BMW stuck there as if it was floating.

Funny for us to watch on top of the building but it wasn't that funny if you're in the BMW owner's shoe. LOL

Akira 思胜 said...

Aikz, I don like flooding either... will rescue my baby car from the danger zone... hehe...

nana said...

eh the beemer is looking realllly steady! anyway, i'd be worried about my car if i were you too! i love it too much haha..

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs