Thursday, April 24, 2008

MDG = Manyak Dungu Gila

The TOP 3 has finally out!

Introducing: Ah-lian, Gal-with-braces, The-Bitch

MDG is not getting any interesting. AT ALL! In fact, it is getting lame and the-MDG-material-gurl Jay is being eliminated! *sob*sob*sob*

GREAT! Now, MDG is left with Adeline (ah-lian), Hanis (I think probably she will win, cause her photo shoots were great and I like her the most, compared with the other two), and the BITCHY Cindy!

GUESS WHO WILL DRIVE AWAY THE NISSAN LATIO?

Crossed my fingers, let Hanis win...

7 *twinkles*:

Lynnelle said...

I'm guessing Datin Hanis will win too. She's the most eligible I would say among the top 3. Sadly all the better models were out already.

Beverly's Secret said...

I never come across this show...
From their outlook in the picture, they are super ah lian.
Guess I can be MDG too!!!

hahahaha....

sorry, statement above is just for self-entertaining.

No hard feeling, k?

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, Beverly, I guess u can be one of the MDG too, I will call up everyone of my friends to support u!!! XD

I think Adeline will win lor... hehe... sixth sense...

Mei-Wah said...

dear pink banana: i was expecting jay to win~ but at this stage, maybe datin hanis will win the MDG! tak suka MDG pun kena lihat minggu depan punya episode~

dear bev: haha... you have more MDG quality than them lor~ for SURE!

dear akira: you think adeline will win? hmm... we'll wait and see...

GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち said...

I never follow this reality show coz i hv no tv over cyberjaya here to watch those entertainment. Well, surprise that 1 of the top 3 is called Hanis, coz if not mistaken "Malaysia Most Beautiful" top 5, one of the participants also named Hanis...haha. I think diff ppl right?

Mei-Wah said...

hmm... yuki, i didnt watch "malaysia most beautiful" show, so didnt know whether it's the same person or not. but this malaysian dreamgirl reality show is only shown on the internet! not on TV... great for you! you can view the show @ www.malaysiandreamgirl.tv!

poh.kheng.lim said...

I do think Hanis will drive the car back..
a potential DG among the other two ^^

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs