Sunday, April 13, 2008

Live from Hillsboro

To the creator of Skype - you are the best thing on earth! I heart you very much! Hooray to you! Because of you, I can see my dearie, LIVE from Hillsboro. Sob... sob... sob... I was so happy to hear his voice and see him in person via webcam.

THANK YOU!!!


But no thanks to the time zone, I can only see him when I open my eyes (I woke up at 8:00 am - it's 5:30 pm in Hillsboro), until lunch time (it's at 1:00 pm = sleeping time for them). Better then nothing... No complaints.


I am so crazy that I asked my boyfriend to let me see his suite and Hillsboro LIVE! Hahahahawtf! What he did was he brought his laptop, showed me around his suite AND Hillsboro town from his suite's window!


Crazy or not?

8 *twinkles*:

Beverly's Secret said...

you better come here also next time!! hehe..

Mei-Wah said...

of course i want to follow next time! hurrhurrhurr~~~

Akira 思胜 said...

nice ler, can talk with ur dear thru skype... hehe... must miss him all the times ya~~~

Mei-Wah said...

huhuhu... akira, ofcos i missed him... miss him so much! but thanks to skype, i can see him live from portland everyday!

Anonymous said...

u may miss he much... what he doing at there? i also may miss him~! when he will be back?

Mei-Wah said...

he'll be back 2 weeks later!

Akira 思胜 said...

oh, so he went to Portland ya? hehe, went to meet Beverly???

Anonymous said...

ya....i will be bac 5 days from now....can't wait at all!!! malaysia and my dear wait for me ya!!! miss malaysian food! KFC here is just like shit!

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs