Friday, April 25, 2008

Top 10 Wish List

The following 10 things are what I wished to have IF I bumped into Genie...

1. To have WH back home right now - minus the time flying.

2. A whole set of Lonely Planets books.

3. An iPhone.

4. Benefit thrrrob.
Turn on the flush, turn up the rush... with thrrrob, the new "turned on" face powder. This pulse-racing pink powder simulates the natural flush you get when your heart races. With accompanying brush, lay it on light across cheekbones, forehead and chin. Then sit back & let the excitement begin! It's a turn on!

5. Free air ticket for WHOLE LIFE. (*dream on lah...)

6. Pink Sony Vaio.

7. Tiffany & Co. bling-bling!

8. A pink mini cooper.

9. Louis Vuitton Duomo.

10. Louis Vuitton Pivoine Sandal 4 inch In Patent Calf Leather.

DREAM ON...

Other than item #1 which can be achieve soon (woo---hoo--- WH will reach KL on 26 April, 6:35 pm), the others are beyond my reach. Aih... better bath now, sleep earlier and sing along to Everly Brothers' Dream:

Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream
When I want you in my arms
When I want you and all your charms
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream

When I feel blue in the night
And I need you to hold me tight
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam

I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine
Anytime night or day
Only trouble is, gee whiz
I'm dreamin' my life away

I need you so that I could die
I love you so and that is why
Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream
Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam


Why am I so emo tonight???

GOOD NIGHT MALAYSIA~

10 *twinkles*:

tsuey miin said...

haha..i like the pink sony vaio alots also..i checked on its price b4..cost almost 8k..omg..=.=

i love dreaming too..XD

Beverly's Secret said...

Woohooo...
I want the Pink Sony Vaio and Tiffany & Co diamond ring...

Wanna sleep earlier tonight!!

Sweet dream, babe...

Mei-Wah said...

dear sai ling: yup, yup... vaio cost alot! hmm, but i think it's not almost 8k. it's only RM4,499... save money!

dear bev: hehe... send some hints to your hubby that you want T&C bling-bling on your wedding~

Akira 思胜 said...

So many wish items!!! I want to the pink vaio and pink mini cooper too... hehe.. pink pink pink, yeah~~~

Dr. C said...

hahaha... mmmm.... i think this is sooo girl, ya? I want the things that you want as well... oh god....

When will we girls be able to stop longing for things like that :P

Get this fulfill now... a new one will come next.... oh goshh....

Mei-Wah said...

dear akira: you like pink too?

dear doc: we, girls would not be SATISFIED for sure! when we accomplished List 1, we will come out with List 2, and so on... never ending list!

Akira 思胜 said...

yup, pink lover!!! hehe...

Anonymous said...

My dear, I'm back finally. Happy to share every moment at Portland with you. Yea......Happy together gether.

Anonymous said...

the free for life airticket i can't help you...

the rest maybe i can fulfil it in future....hehehe

the slackmistress said...

Hey There,

Do you remember where you got the photo of the car? 'Cause that's my Pink Cooper, but I didn't take the photo so I'm dying to know who did!

Thanks,

the slackmistress
slackmistress@gmail.com

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs