Saturday, April 26, 2008

Double Celebration

Woo---hoo---!!!

The day that I have been waiting for has finally arrive! My dearest boy-friend is finally coming back, and thank god, it's Saturday! I just can't wait to fetch him at the airport later (with all the goodies, the photographs, the videos and the little something from a thoughtful friend).

Double woo---hoo---!!!

It's salary day! Wahahaha... double happiness for me! Credit card statement, study loan, car insurance, car loan, installments, (oh-my-gawd... starting to turn into a long list!) etc etc... Payments, payments, payments! Darn it...

Off I go now... Get myself ready to fetch WH from airport! I missed him SO much, I cried when I skype with him... Swear to myself, must hug him tight-tight in the airport, don't care the hell whether people will look at me (like some kind of alien) or not.

Ciao~

8 *twinkles*:

tsuey miin said...

haha~ur bf went there so long..if my bf like tis i also will miss him alot..kakaka

realli??giv him a big hug in the airpost??will u?kakaka XD

Beverly's Secret said...

So happy for you~~
Happy reunion~~

I totally understand how its feel...
woo-hoo again!!

Mei-Wah said...

dear sai ling: hahaha... most probably i wont give THAT big reaction, with so many ppl around! kekeke... kena jaga muka also mar.

dear bev: i'm sure you were devastated when your hubby went away to study and work that time~ no more separation ya!

Akira 思胜 said...

How long your bf went to US ah??? u must hug him very tight ya~~~

Anonymous said...

finally he was back~~~
wish yours other dreams come true~!

cHrIstInA_YY said...

I understand the feeling too, when my boi was about to fly back to Malaysia, I cry, and cry, and cry... missing him everyday when he wasn't around me =X

but no worries now! your boy has finally back to reunion with u ^_^ feel happy for u!~

Mei-Wah said...

dear akira: only been away for 2 weeks, but it's like for SO long!

dear macy: wish 1 accomplished, but for my other wishes, it will take me LONG time! aih... maybe i can only afford to buy benefit blusher!

dear christina: thank you! i am extremely happy too!

Anonymous said...

hey dear..
u and bf must be very jarang apart wan haha.. i tot he went for half a year or sumting.

btw, happy anniversary to u ya:)

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs