Thursday, April 10, 2008

Random rambling of the week

"Eh, what are those hideous thing", you asking me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's the most delicious thing that goes perfectly well with congee, Bak-Kut-Teh, eat-it-just-like-that, or dip it into "kopi-O-kau"! Ooo-yeah, it's flour fritters, or affectionately called as "yau char kuai" (direct translation: oil-fry-ghost or minyak-goreng-hantu). Hahahahawtf!!!

Why do I suddenly talk about minyak-goreng-hantu? Few days ago, out of the sudden, I had this urge to eat minyak-goreng-hantu! Seremban’s most popular hantu is located beside Ruby Box/Secret Recipe at Seremban town. They fry the best hantu in town! Another hantu seller is located in Seremban town too, at Pos Malaysia (which have been closed down), next to Yellow Bus Stand. But their minyak-goreng-hantu NOT delicious at all! Tasteless!

Worse thing is that this man who makes minyak-goreng-hantu, scratches his leg and in-between his toes, WHEN HE DOESN’T HAVE ANY CUSTOMERS AROUND! Fortunately, mum caught his act! Ewww... This dirty fella have all the time in the world to scratch his in-between toes, and examine what creatures have been living between his toes BECAUSE HE MAKES THE WORSE HANTU AROUND!

Back to the minyak-goreng-hantu story, and so I had this strong urge to eat flour fritter that I went to ask around my colleagues:

Victim #1:
Me: Hey hey, wanna buy “yau char kuai” later after working hour?
V#1: Huh? Wah… why suddenly you wanna eat “yau char kuai” wan?
Me: I just feel like eating lor… Come lar, wanna go buy or not?
V#1: Don’t wan ler… Hehe…
Me: *grunt* Nevermind ler…

Victim #2:
Me: Hey hey, wanna buy “yau char kuai” later after working hour? *eyes sparkling*
V#2: Hmm… hmm…
Me: Come lar… let’s go buy “yau char kuai”! Can bring to work tomorrow morning as breakfast mar…
V#2: Hmm… oklar oklar… I also long time never eat “yau char kuai” already…
Me: *so-damn-happy-I-was-flying-to-the-sky-wtf* Thank you, thank you!!! *near-crying*

And, in the end, it’s happy ending for me. I got my “yau char kuai” and I ate for few days (with kopi-O kau/as snack/with Bak-Kut-Teh/breakfast/lunch/dinner/tea time), and now I got sick of “yau char kuai”!!! Padan saya punya muka...


Dodo's getting stronger! Mummy feed him lotsa cheesecakes! And cheesecakes makes Dodo happy, and race better! Dodo won lotsa munny for mummy and therefore, mummy buys lotsa good friends (yes, friends CAN be bought with munny), lotsa love, lotsa flowers, a lucky-clover and light to keep him warm! I am so fanatic with Facebook I can go crazy already wtf...

My love of my life flew to Portland last night. It's so ironic to see him taking the escalator down to the departure hall... Huhuhuhuhu.. Luckily mum were there to keep me strong. Next time I wanna follow him to Portland because according to this pretty gurl, Forever 21 is extremely cheap, Clinique is having a big deal, Guess is a la-la brand in US, it's SPRING over there (I never experience Spring/Autumn/Winter before lor, only Summer all year long)... I wanna go too! Most importantly, I wanna be with him wherever he go... Huhuhu... 2 weeks is too long for me to bear... (Chant to myself 3 times, "think of all the goodies he will bring back...think of all the goodies he will bring back... think of all the goodies he will bring back...)

For the sake of my colleague (have to thank her too), I applied for Japan Embassy (Monbukagakusho) Scholarship for Postgraduate studies in MBA. I won't put too much hope on it, because I fear of being let down later. I will just keep neutral... (Chant to myself 3 times, "neutral... neutral... neutral..."). But when I think of Japan and the amount of $$$ they offered as monthly allowance, I can't help but chant, "please gimme the scholarship, please gimme the scholarship, please gimme the scholarship, PLEASE!!!".

Enough of my random ramblings, off I go for an evening nap!

Awaiting for your e-mail, from Portland! I miss you!

7 *twinkles*:

Jenfon said...

Hey! Still wan 2 buy "Minyak Goreng Hantu"? It's really delicious! Ai yah! Fren.. If u never apply tat means u dun hv any chances to gt d scholarship. NEVER TRY NEVER KNOW! I hope both of us can gt it..:)

Mei-Wah said...

wahahhaa... jenfon! you just reveal yourself. now everyone knows you "borrow" my blog to scold "that-person-that-i-hate-most-limcheebye"

cross our fingers! hope we both get ya!

Anonymous said...

hahah i un ur feeling of it..
cz last 2 wk i aso like tat..
purposely go pasarmlm early to buy yau-char-kew.
after buy,... haha SATISFY siao!!!!

Anonymous said...

dun wan .. we dun wan to see this photo... dun dun..

dun wan la... i need to close this page...

i need to...........

arhhhhhhhh..... i can't...... i need to go makan liao...

u so bad... dun wan to comment anymore... i wan my "yau char kuai"...

:p

Akira 思胜 said...

aikz, yao char kuai lor... hahaha... for me I don really like to eat lor, maybe will eat it with bah kut teh lor... hehe...

GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち said...

hey, how come suddenly u so desperate for yao char kuai ah?
Anyhow,i just ate yao char kuai with bakuteh leh...hahaha

Mei-Wah said...

wahhahahaa... penangtuapui, this blog entry does not meant to lure you! kekeke... don't feel so bad! akira, yau char kuai is the best thing in the world (after coffee of course)... geok kee, out of the sudden we will have this "feel" to eat something... (like pregnant lady! ah, but i'm not pregnant lar, excuse me)... hahaha...

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs