Sunday, April 27, 2008

Wish 1: Accomplished

One of my wishes had come true wtf! He returned back to Malaysia on 26 April, and the first thing he said when he stepped into the car was, "I wanna eat CHINESE food!". Hahaha... The first thing to do: Chinese food! Sweet sour pork, tofu, local vege and Chinese tea - simple, yet he craved for it when he was in Portland.

Second thing to do:
HAPPY 29 months ANNIVERSARY BABY!

It's been 29 months since I caught your eyes (or you caught mine) and our relationship stayed strong as ever (despite the arguments, misunderstanding, crying and whining, cold shoulders, silent wars, oh my, never ending list goes on...)! But hey, which couple stays lovey-dovey every single minute, for their entire life?










And where is my anniversary pressie?

12 *twinkles*:

Brian said...

I hope your wish will be done ... Believe it nothing is impossible ..You have a lovely blog

Carrie Tai said...

Congrats.... 29 months are quite a long time... wish u have a sweet anniversary.

Since u r from Seremban, were u from Chan Wa high school?

Chobits said...

Hi thanks for visiting my blog, glad to know you, hehe~ ^^

Your boy boy and you have become famous through Beverly's blog, haha.

Wow, 2 years 5 months seems very long and still as lovely as before, really feel great to hear that. ^^ Envy envy~Wish you guys happy forever. >.<

Mei-Wah said...

dear franx: thank you for your visit! you have a great blog too! it provided me with ideas on how to groom n train my DoDo! hehehe...

dear cheddarina: thank you for ur wishes. i am from seremban but i am not from chan wa high school. you're from chan wa?

dear chobits: thank you for all your lovely wishes... beverly's blog entries did not mean to promote me or my blog, though...

Akira 思胜 said...

wow! 29 months already??? glad to hear that... hehe...

Wish u both happiness always ya~~~

Beverly's Secret said...

Happy Anniversary~~
Sorry, i'm a little too late...

I promoted your blog? Hahaha~~ That's awesome! I never know I'm willing to do so~~

But your blog is quite famous all the while, isn't it? When I revealed my secret visitor to everyone, they kind of predicted about it d...

Girl, may you and weihwa falling to each other over and over again ^0^

Anonymous said...

Dear,

I bought lots of lovely stuffs from Portland for our 29 months anniversary....hehehe...hope you will like it.

nana said...

woohoo happy anniversary!! happy for you! hey looks like your week started off really good then! :)

Hazel said...

hi, just passed by.Happy Labour Day!

GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち said...

happy anniversary! n congrats your 1st wish had accomplished. Wish ur 2nd, 3rd...etc come true as well. ^^

@shLey said...

Hey babe,
Congrats =)

and hey, you are right, no couple stays lovey-dovey every single minute of their entire life! =)

Mei-Wah said...

dear nana: thank u, thank u... your week seems to started off great too! hope you will have fun in Sarawak! get some charles & keith ya!

dear yuki: i wished for the same thing too... wish i can get the pink mini cooper!

dear ashley: thank you... yes, yes, everyone has their ups and downs.

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs