Thursday, June 26, 2008

A day with Kelly and her Coach

A friend is like a flower,
a rose to be exact,
Or maybe like a brand new gate
that never comes unlatched.
A friend is like an owl,
both beautiful and wise.
Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,
whose spirit never dies.
A friend is like those blades of grass
you can never mow,
standing straight, tall, and proud
in a perfect little row.
A friend is like a heart that goes
strong until the end.
Where would we be in this world
if we didn't have a friend.








Oklar, I'll stop being so emo... ;p Actually what I wanted to say was I meet up with Kelly and Siew Yee on one fine Sunday ago - to pass Kelly her Coach bracelet and getting my money back (which is the most important thing, I'm broke okay!), while Siew Yee and I took our usual shot of Omega-3, DHA and EPA hahahaha :D salmon sashimi of course! ;)

Venue:
Sushi King, Jusco Seremban 2.


Me, Kelly and Siew Yee

Us pretending ah-lian wtf. :)

Me: I look fat in that picture, DELETE it quick! :@
Kelly: Nah... I don't wanna delete it! Force me if you can!
Siew Yee: I think you look pretty fine... :)

Kelly: Na na na na na, force me lar! I don't wanna delete it~ :p
Me: :#
Siew Yee: La la la la... (in her own world wtf)

Me: Hmmph, benci kau! Bleeeccckkkk!!! :p (Hmmph, hate you!)
Kelly: Peduli apa aku dengan kau?!? (I don't wanna care about you!)
Siew Yee: La la la la la... (in her own world)




Lol~ :D




P/S: I just can't wait for Batman the Dark Knight to be shown in the cinema! I heart Christian Bale! :$ Argh~~!!! (wailing like some 13 year old kiddos) Can't help it okay! He's such a hottie!

AaaaAAAaaaHHHhhhHHHhhhh~~~ :o

19 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

Friends are a kind of presents which GOD sent to us, so we need to cherish them forever...

Wow, Sushi King again!!! Why dont have the sushi this time? haha...

I wanna watch The Dark Knight too, but not because of Bale of course, I like Batman since I was a kid!

Mei-Wah said...

wah Akira-san, you are quick! ;) i just post it up and you have already leave me a comment! thank you so much your support to me all these while! :)

friends are something that we must have in our life! you are a friend to me too~

i did not take any pictures of sushi because i realize that i always go to sushi king. other friends who read my post sure feel boring, "why everytime sushi sushi sushi only..." hahaha...

Barbie said...

Friend is a part of our lives :) Without them, I can't even imagine what it feels like ~ ~

All of your fan won't get bored at all reading ur page, and I think I am one of them ^ ^ Unlike Barbie's ^ ^

Heya, Barbie is a big fan of Mei Wah's blog too! ^ ^ Not only Akira heh heh :P

iamlz said...

Hahah..ur photo captions are funny and interesting!! XD

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Huh, Mei-wah, starting to admire foreign actors. Who wouldn't fall in love with their lovely features? Well, especially so if they are good actors. Definitely a plus point.

And no you don't look fat. That cute black top of yours made you pretty much sexy =0

Good Morning from Hawaii!

Unknown said...

ah haha, that's when being with friends :)

Tau Sar Phneah said...

haha...so funny you put it...was it that you gals were saying or you just making it up then..haha..

no food for this post kate?? lolz

Kikey Loo said...

i like ur emotion photos.. so cute~~ :D

Beverly's Secret said...

Agree with Kikey!!!
That's really cute~~

Kelly looks diff and so COOL :)

Roses said...

hahahaha...looks like u guys hang out when i was away...
-_-
i want to go too...

ur starter is so emo, gal~~ but i like

nana said...

can wait for the movie to come out too! next month rite?

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Lolx. "Ah Lian" -_-

Keith said...

Becauise of yer commentary, I realized I have to accelerate my bahasa learning, and with my friend willing to post Bahasa Inggris posts on her site, I will start to add Bahasa Indonesia (Malayu) into my posting, thjough my learning is so early now.

Unknown said...

Hor~~~~~~

Gap lengzai....

GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち said...

Hey...u r so cute in all these photos *U*
Batman the dark knight...i also wanna watch...Recently i went for Get Smart....very funny.


You should hv a try for Bambu Bali Restaurant, it's really nice!
Address:
18 & 18-1, Jalan Persiaran Puteri 1, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong
Tel: 03-80626698

Anonymous said...

yer!!!!!!!!!1
U go outing without me..
T____________________T

Anonymous said...

THanks for yr birthday wish... yes, it's kensington. Sban doesnt have any other nice place to go.. :( You always go shopping at jusco?

Mei-Wah said...

dear Barbie: hey sweetie, thanks for your compliments! it melted my heart... we are a fan of each other...

dear LimZhi: lol... thank you!

dear Bridge: Bale's cute! his plus point will be his sexy mouth! amoing all the the superheroes available, i lurve batman the most... :)

dear IceBreaker: you are absolutely right! being with friends equals being crazy and being yourself.

dear Kikey: thank you thank you thank you... :)

dear Bev: yup yup, Kelly's hair style are always cool~ :D

dear Roses: emo starters? how the main course? ok mar? ;)

dear Jerome: yes, ah lian wannabe...

dear Keith: if you need any help on Bahasa, any help at all, don't hesitate to ask~ we'll be glad to help.

dear Dearie: horrr... yalor... gap lengzai... ;)

dear Yuki: thank you for the address you gave me! i watched get smart already too! tickled my funny bone~~ hahaha...

dear Jasmine: hurrhurrhurr... you went out without me also :( sobsobsob... let's meet up together someday will ya?

dear Carrie: yes yes, Sban will always be dull and boring. but it's still my home sweet home... :) jusco is my favorite place for groceries and to hang out in Sban. no other place that Sban people can go already... :) hahaha...

Chobits said...

I also Mei Wah fan but always late, the last to write..T_T
Haha, actually wat three of u doing? Really like wat u wrote in captions? haha~ ^^

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs