Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hola~

Hurrhurr #1: Baby has flew to Tokyo yesterday night. :(
Hurrhurr #2: The worse thing is that I can't get to follow.
Hurrhurr #3: I feel so lonely today. It's Sunday and I don't feel like going out.

Hahaha #1: I can finally got the time to clean up my room and give my baby car a good wash.
Hahaha #2: I can refrain myself from using money within this 1 week plus.
Hahaha #3: LANGKAWI POSTS ARE BACK! Hahahaa...


Hola hola everyone! After been putting aside the Langkawi posts, I will finally bring it out and finish this up now or never wtf. The reason why I wanna finish up my Langkawi post is that it has been a month plus since I came back from Langkawi I barely remember the details of my trip and I want to end this so I can start with writing about my future trip! Weehee~ I am the happy girl thinking about the (future) happy trips... :)

So, come come come, let me bring to you to have some Spanish appetizers (hikhikhik but we had it as snacks!) - tapas! :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Loaf (opened by Tun Dr Mahathir)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went in, took a round and zoomed out. ;) Overpriced buns.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We were hungry and seeking for snacks before dinner time. We walked along the street and bumped into Tapas, a Spanish restaurant serving tapas (duh!), wine and cocktails.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We are the only customer for the evening! Woohoo VIP konon. ;) Nah, people usually come to Tapas in the night for the booze.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Warm interiors with books (and booze) for you to indulge in.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now focus on the orchid, not me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We ordered Tapas Collection for 2 RM50.

Warning: Totally random photos you can ignore.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Biting my lips make me looked sexy wtf.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Free drinks! Spanish alcoholic drink ( I forgot the exact name :( ) with pineapple cubes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While waiting for our tapas to come, we indulged in the oh-so-divine chocolates!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First dish: Pate. Read: Take note on the spreading sauce. It is totally eww!!! :#

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From left: garlic prawn, potato salad, chicken meat balls and pate.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chicken meat ball. Not so significant, I barely remember the taste. Lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Potato salad, this is yummy, I can still remember its taste! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Garlic prawn: crunchy prawns stir fried in aromatic garlics. Taste great!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Warm buns, disgusting speading sauce. I swear to tapas I would not eat this again! Ever!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Deep fried squid rings with thousand island sauce.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lalalalamb sausages.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cute portion with cute couple wtf.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
THE HORRIFYING SPREADING SAUCE FOR THE BUNS!

This is actually blended chicken LIVER with olive oil, and baked in oven! Argh!!! I took the first bite and to the horror, it taste horibble! OMFG it taste horrid!

The waiter told us that, "Eh, most Chinese love this spread sauce! They even requested for a refill! They loved the taste very much". Fcuk ew.

I swear to tapas, I swear to my mum, I swear Wei-Hwa, Wei-Hwa swear to me, we swear to God we would never never ever take this dish again!!!

Amen.

14 *twinkles*:

Roses said...

am the first...
sofa

liver?? and blended somemore?!?! EWWW...i hate internals...makes me wonder, do real Spanish dines serve internals too?!?!

the first yacht picture very luxurious looking...me heart?!?!

Mei-Wah said...

hey lady, where the hell are you? not in facebook, not in MSN, where the hell are you? so hard to contact you now, (except sms and calls) ;) me missing ya from MSN.

Akira 思胜 said...

Aiyaya, he went to Tokyo ah, make sure he brings back the gifts ya! Hehe...

Wow, got so many delicious food here, can I have one too?

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I like the first picture...

fufu said...

wow...jeolous both of you la...i also gotta find one to have every meal with me ...

Kikey Loo said...

nice picture, nice foods...
the sauce really look weird! :p

ƒörèvër HL said...

oh chocolate!i love chocolate....
and the food....looks soooo delicious....i want to eat....T_T


蕾蕾~

Anonymous said...

mei wah.. u paid rm 50 for liver sauce?? ahaha...

Borneo Falcon said...

Tun Dr. Mahathir is definitely a resourceful guy. He now involved in bread business.

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

You, the pillows, and the orchids, are almost of the same color ~ pink! Haha, you are a pink slave too? A lot of girls are the same!

Anyway, I love to eat with you. Will you invite me next time you eat out? Haha! Your pictures are all nice.

It's unfair. You should follow to Japan. Go buy your ticket now =)

hana said...

OMG UR BF WENT TO TOKYO!!! TOKYO!!!

I shall purposely pretend I never read that line.

*sniff*

anyway what does the paste taste like?? smoked salmon? century eggs? pork liver? any idea?

Chobits said...

LOL~ Since you describe it until so terrible, I would like the try the horrible sauce to see how horrible is it. XD But other dish is ok right? And "WOW"! Both of u eat so much haha~

Beverly's Secret said...

Babe.. don't care about the girl.. she really need a lesson :p

The spreading sauce was damn disgusting loh!!! Blended chicken liver? OMG!!! But it looks like ice-cream in the picture :p

Dragon said...

so so nice to see you and wei hwa so happy eating there. the food looks so yummy wor!!!!

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs