Thursday, September 11, 2008

Singa Besar Island

Remarks: I'm still on my Langkawi post. Sigh... I have learned my lesson. I will not delay my posts. Ever. *crosses my finger* Btw, it's 9/11 today!

Next island we have explored in Langkawi: Singa Besar Island which also will translate to Big Lion Island. :D

No... no... no... we are not bringing you to see big lions. In fact, there are no glimpse of lions anywhere! Singa Besar Island is actually mangrove forest. What do we actually gonna see from this mangrove forest?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No, not mangroves, you silly. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's a bird! It's a plane! Opps, it's not Superman wtf. It's an eagle!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It does not come in one, it comes in a flock!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lots and lots of it! :o

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our tour guide brought along pieces of raw chicken meat, soaked in chicken blood to lure the eagles to fly closer to us. It was an exciting moment for us to watch the eagles heading close to us!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
More and more are coming for their food.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Flying gracefully across the clear blue sky.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Strategically grabbed their lunch from the sea.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away
If you can use some exotic booze
There's a bar in far Bombay
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru
In llama land there's a one-man band
And he'll toot his flute for you
Come fly with me, let's take off in the blue

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eagles - the icon of Langkawi. No doubt on that.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Right after that, we were drove into the deeeeep daaaaark mangrove forest. WoooOoOOooOOooo~~~ *I'm trying to create an eerie situation here alright? Please give me some "face" and pretend to be frighten. Tengkiuberrymuch*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Into the mangrove forest. Here we go!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We are getting pretty closer. Excitement arising.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stepped right through but I can't stop but having these: horrifying anaconda/huge crocodile/piranha/flesh eating viruses/etc, running through my head. :o

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cos I had a bad day, and I'm singing a sad song lalala~:
1. I am feeling extremely tired after my working hours (which is basically 8 a.m to 8 p.m), tired as in mentally, not pysically. I am really really tired, Boss ( I really hope you could hear my plea, and reduce my workload!).
2. I HAD BAD HAIR DAY TODAY.
3. My "lovely"colleague ain't working hard enough. (I will name her... erm... Ms Nevermind!) She's taking all my words as though "masuk telinga kiri, keluar telinga kanan" (words entered the left ear, and exit through the right ear). Most of the important daily task (which have to completed everyday), were stuffed at the bottom of her tray, unloved and uncared. My nightmare: she found another job, and in the end she will leave all the "shits" for me to clear. Then, my working hours will be from 8 a.m to 10 p.m AT LEAST. Sigh... :( Lalala I am a happy employee wtf.
4. I had a bad day this whole 2 weeks. Consequentively. :(
5. Mooncake Festival's this Sunday, but Wei-Hwa's in Japan and can't celebrate with me. Huhuhuhu...

8 *twinkles*:

Veina Jong Siek Inn said...

Wa~So many bird~COOL...^^

Kikey Loo said...

i love those pictures with many eagles...

it really annoying when have to clear others person "shit work", i had that experience, so angry!!

wish you have a nice day!!

Akira 思胜 said...

Wah, so many birds around there!!! Nice view of course!

Why bad mood ah? Just forget about it lar... ^^ Cheers my friend...

Borneo Falcon said...

Hope the eagles don't attack the human

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Singa Besar Island ?
Next time muz go to this place and dig out new things.

迷迭香 said...

hey... look at the silver lining ~
working life sucks some times but life goes on ~

cheers....^_^

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

THe Big Lion Island s pretty. However, I don't think it's habitable. Maybe just for some wild creatures. You had a nice exploration there Mei-wah!

Unknown said...

i try to find mooncake here and we eat together using messenger...hehe...ok? I'm sad also cos cant celebrate with u...huhu....

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs