Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Merdeka!

P/S: Langkawi posts have NOT ended yet!
___________________________________________________________________

No no no... this isn't about me celebrating Independence Day in Stadium Merdeka or counting down to Independence Day on the midnight, watching fireworks.

In fact, despite that I'm truly a Malaysian, I NEVER went to Stadium Merdeka to celebrate Independence Day and I NEVER went to Bukit Bintang in the midnight counting down to Independence Day. NEVER. EVER.

Once, I went to Seremban's field 6 years ago to count down to Independence Day with Siew Yee and the police were there, saying, "Ooi balik lah, takkan ada bunga api lah, balik lah balik lah!" ("Ooi, go back home lah, there will be no fireworks, go back home, go back home!") through the speakers. There goes my first and the last time of counting down to Independence Day. Sigh... :x

Let me choose between my bed and sweaty night in Bukit Bintang, I will choose my bed. Lol... Oklah, I got no life. Sigh... :x


We chose to go to Chili's to chill out on 30 August. Not exactly "chill out", we were extremely hungry! We choose not to have breakfast, hahahaa padan muka. Tunggu apa lagi, we ordered the moment we reached Chili's in Midvalley Megamall.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My hungry "Independence Day" look wtf.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our hungry faces. OMG hungry ghost festival wtf.

I ordered Guava Juice RM8.95 and Wei-Hwa ordered Orange Juice RM8.95 too (cause we are so healthy wtf), it's REFILLABLE, I love refillable stuffs! Ehem ehem, I refill for the 4th times! Woohoo, my RM8.95 is so worth it! I tried guava, mango, pineapple and apple! Hahaha... I am the happiest consumer alive~ Tralala~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Random photo shooting while waiting for the foods.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Super random photos you can totally ignore it if you want.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Life is definitely not a job"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wth my left eye are so puffy, it seems as if I slept for 3 hours, in fact I sleep for more than 8 hours of beauty sleep. But yet, it's still so puffy, oh how I hated it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pouting doesn't help to reduce my puffy eyes. But it does make my face slimmer and longer wtf.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taadaa, the wait has finally paid off! Presenting starters of the day: Triple Play RM24.95. Delicious Fried Cheese, mouth-watering Wings Over Buffalo & a generous portion of Chicken Crispers. Served with dipping sauces. Heavenly delicious! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yummy yummy! I love the sauces.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pose pose pose before we shove ourselves on the food.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OMG I didn't realize that the following photos are me pouting. It made my face slimmer and longer BUT it also made me so retard looking wtf.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Retard am I?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My favorite among the three. I forgot the name. Dipped into the thousand island sauce, you will experience the heavenly taste of the fillings and the oh-so-crunchy "popiah-skin-lookalike" outer layer.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monterey Chicken RM24.95.
Marinated, grilled chicken breast with BBQ sauce, applewood smoked bacon, cheese and tomatoes. Served with mashed potatoes and seasonal veggies.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I-forgot-the-name RM26.90.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Didn't smile to the camera (like I always do) as I am too concentrating on the food.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The best part of Monterey Chicken is the MASHED POTATOES, with a hint of herbs and delicious sauce. Incredibly fantastically tasty!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Damnit I'm pouting again. But boy, my big face looked slimmer!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And again and again and again. I must kick this habit away. Damnit.


What is outing without shopping? ;) Hahaha... nah, I shopped very little this time. :k *wink* REALLY! I just purchased facial care, concealer and a mirror. All from TheFaceShop. That's it. Fullstop.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Clockwise from left: Greentea Blackhead Remover RM49.90, Concealer RM29.90 (I fell in love with Benefit's Erase Paste but OMG it's RM125, I can't lay my hands on it so I opt for a cheaper option wtf. But Erase Paste made me look prettier. Nah, TheFaceShop covers what it suppose to cover minus the heafty price... :) I am happy), , White Mud Nose Pack RM19.90 (To be use after Greentea Blackhead Remover, it's pore pack in a tube that suppose to peel off the blackheads from your nose but it's not working for me! Argh!!!), Intensive Vitamin E Eye Cream RM39.90 (I got the best deal around! It was sold for RM39.90 instead of RM79.90 because of Independence Day! Yay... :D I will keep this as a pressie for my girlfriend's upcoming birthday!), Anna Sui lookalike handheld mirror RM19.90 only! Woohoo!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oklah, it's imitation. :x But I love it so much! :k Flying kiss~

I realize that I have abandon my precious Indulgence for 2 weeks in a row! OMG there are so many of my friend's blogs that I haven't visit, read and comment. Sorry sorry sorry... thousand apology. :(

But in this 2 weeks I have:
1. Not wash my car yet, cause it rained nearly everyday. My white car is so fugly ugly right now.
2. Meet up with my friend and her new bf, woohoo, I am so happy for her because her new bf is thousand times better than her previous one and they are so cute and loving together. :k
3. Overtime everyday in the office, finishing up the task given by Mr Boss. Sigh, I miss studying and not to smile and talk fakely in front of Him as if you love him so much but actually you hate him to death. I HATE OVERTIME.
4. Shopped groceries for home :)
5. Eyed on new laptop/desktop. ;) But if this old machine of mine wouldn't break down, how will I able to buy new one?
6. Went to Sunway Pyramid. Not loving it. I walked round and round on the same floor and not able to find Forever 21. :@
7. Change my mind on going to a trip which can cause me a bomb.
8. Been feeling down cause I can't follow Wei-Hwa to Tokyo this Saturday. :(
9. Watched the Beijing Olympic Opening ceremony on DVD (Dad bought it few days ago), and I realize that I missed out so much! TV2 didn't show the first 30 minutes, OMG shame on you TV2!!!
10. I gave back to the community by donating blood on the 31st aka Independence Day! I feel good~ ;)

15 *twinkles*:

Dragon said...

wah, 2 weeks liao only update, wtf. wakakakaka, read more from your blog become like u already.

nice food wor.... wei hwa hair looks yeng!! your look not retard at all la....

i never watch closing ceremony. opening ceremony i also miss in front la. do they have opening and closing in 1 dvd? then maybe i can think of buying it. hahaha.

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, is been a while dint see your update already...

Chilis, yeah, I love to go there too! Hehe... The food there is so nice man~~~

Tau Sar Phneah said...

kate hudson wtf* is back!!!!!! horaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!! lolx..

Roses said...

the other day was fun. i elongated my anthena for latest updates... =)
thanks for the drop-off..

yet to try Chilli's. it was good, wasn't it?? i heard they served in huge portion?

i need you to teach me how to blend concealer...i only have the art for eye-liner, that's it! =(

oh yeah, happy Merdeka day...belated~~
still jobless

Somewhere in Singapore said...

HAppy Belated Merdeka to u.... hahaha... same for me, i also never went stadium watch parade... hehe...

Borneo Falcon said...

Long time no see. Nice to see you back

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

Midvalley got Chili's, bila masa?
ngaiti! i miss kl so bad rite now...
been 2 years since ive been back...

will go next year march...
for some special grand opening at sunway pyramid...

see whether can hang out or not...
i miss asia cafe also HAHAHAH!

迷迭香 said...

Triple Play is my fav too !! ^_^



btw, sleep too much also can get puffy eyes oh...>.<"

Beverly's Secret said...

I like the anna sui mirror!!!
Wanna get one too~~ Is it heavy?

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Yay, I want to eat the wings over buffallo. All the spices look very good in the camera. It must be better if I'm really there eating 'em. Share them with me.

Also, you've got too many stories and updates here girl. Now I know what have you been doing all the while.

Kikey Loo said...

through ur post, i know wat u did in this 2 weeks...

welcome back!! :)

hana said...

lol yes pouting is the fastest and easiest way to look slimmer haha.

and i wud choose bed over celebrating merdeka day any day also ok cuz siao ppl are rampant on tht night wth.

and omg u have refills for juices!!! i knw sodas got but juices bor! if i live there, i shall eat there everytime haha.

Valerie Chong said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I always always order the triple play at Chilli's too yummmmmmmmmmm

Great to hear your life's been so filled with excitement :)

Mei-Wah said...

Dragon: wtfwtfwtf saying wtf is healthy. akira has the original DVD, mine is pirated. lol. maybe you can burn one copy from him. :)

Akira: Ooo yeah, who doesn't like chili's? i prefer tgif though. lol~

Jimmy: jimmy chooooooo... where is my shoes? you owe me you know?!?

R: it was great to have you around. we must do that again and again and again next time. :D i had fun with you and make sure our plan to dive will be successful one!

Sharon: hahaha... what can i say? HIGH 5!!! :D

Borneo: it's great to be back!

Timothy: OMGOMG timothy, you didnt know there's chili's in midvalley? alamak... coming over next year march? OMG so long, can't make it earlier? we sure can hang out someday cos i wanna see your nail-less toe. lol!

迷迭香: oh really ar? but i love sleeping and i can't kick this habit away~

Bev: nope nope, it's so cute and small. and it's imitation. lol.

Bridge: i am happy to share them with you, my dear friend... :D

Kikey: welcome back to you too!!!

Hana: lol pouting makes everyone looked slim and pretty~ lol~ but it made me looked so retard la... :(

Val: when would you come back here and we can hang out at chili's with bottomless nachos~ :( me miss ya babe~

Agnes Sim said...

wow...u really enjoy food here and there wo. ;-) Such a nice life.

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs