Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tokyo Gift

Wei-Hwa's back! With lotsa souvenirs and food! :) :) :) :) :) I am so happy! After 1 week plus of not seeing him, I went to pick him up from the airport and Mum had a shock of her life! He went to Tokyo with one 29" luggage and one laptop backpack, and he came back with one (super heavy) 29" luggage, one laptop backpack, one (over packed) duffel bag and three paper bags!!! :o :o :o :o :o

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Heart it heart it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kose Sekkesei Set

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A very "kawaii" wooden Japanese girl.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sanrio's Hello Kitty decorative toy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Which also serves as a earring hanger.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Like this! :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My favorite of all, Citizen Wicca ladies watch.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ain't it beautiful? :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Slimming massage cream. Am I that fat, sweetie?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Japan's famous Meiji milk chocolate! :D :D :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
An adorable cat to bring in fortune!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Instant Japanese mee.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Packets and packets of delightful cakes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Japanese green tea for good health.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Endearing bite size biscuits. They are so cute, it's unbearable for me to eat it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Toril Chocolates.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As usual, Japanese pay more attention on packaging! They are all so cute! ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Two boxes of "I-wonder-what-is it"...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I had a hard time opening it up, as the wrapping paper are so pretty!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Assorted varients of Japanese cakes and biscuits!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ain't they cute?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What's inside the other box?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mini cakes too!!! :o Cute cute cute!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't it London Bridge? And the London Eye? :x

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The most memorable gift will be from Tokyo Tower, where Wei-Hwa had our name engraved on the gold medal.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One for me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And one for him.

Wei-Hwa's next destination: Czech Republic. Hmm, I wonder what he will get for me this time? :o Hahaha...

14 *twinkles*:

Tau Sar Phneah said...

bet u must be enjoying all your precious...hehe..

jimmy choo wtf*...

Akira 思胜 said...

Walau eh, got so many presents all the way from Japan!!! You got a nice bf ya!

I dont mind if you give me some too! Hehe...

Kikey Loo said...

wah... he also good in shopping!! :)

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Meiwah, you are very lucky! Where did Wei-Hwah buy all these stuffs? How come I didn't see them when I went to Tokyo? Waaah, jealous of all the cute hello kitty things that he gave you. I am also a big fan of Hello Kitty.

I'm very sure Wei-hwa's pocket is left empty, haha! The prices of commodities in Japan is soaring!

I love all your packages! Lucky you girl.

Borneo Falcon said...

Some expensive presents I notice

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Walau!!
Nice LOL!
Envy yeah...

Wo you the cake...may i huh?
Hahaha...

Need to introduce myself first then..
Watashiwa Zara~
Anata?

hehehe...

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

LOL...

Don't forget to drop the comment in Zara's post ya?

Wo ai ni~
XD....

hehehehe...

Agnes Sim said...

wah.... i want it also!! hehe...
you are so hang fok la. Is it business trip for him?

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

waseh.... me want also ler...
share hor...

sharing is caring hor...

AHAHHAHA!!!

eh better check got MADE IN CHINA or not...haahha!

Snow Bell said...

japanese products are always super cute! I like the earing hanger the most, thats so creative! you have such a nice bf... :)

Anne said...

yer....so many gift .......i also wan~~~ 'x'
jealous gas is fly over le.......

* hey girl...how r u lately? sorry didnt visit u..cuz juz resign & chnge new enviroment...cnt launch net everyday...T.T miss u guys...

laydeylike said...

walao wei!! syok lah u!!! kena sayang berabis..so jealous lah..hehehe! eh ur bf work as wat de..? so good, keep traveling!!

Mei-Wah said...

Jimmy: hehehe~ yes yes I am so happy! And enjoying every piece of it!

Akira: Hehehe, he's so sweet to bring me so many Japanese goodies~

Kikey: Hahaha, he's my shopping buddy!

Bridge: Hahaha, some he got it in 7-eleven, the hello kitty were from a restuarant, gold medal with engraved names were from Tokyo Tower. Most of his buys were from unexpected places... :)Thank you for loving all the packages! You are so sweet~

Borneo Falcon: Not super expensive, but Japan's cost of living were high.

Zara: Nice to meet you Zara! Dozo yoroshiku~

Agnes: Yes, it is his business trip! I am so jealous of him too, for able to fly here and there, without spending a cent.

Timothy: Hahaha... you are so smart! The Hello Kitty toys were "Made in China". Lol~

Syelynn: The Hello Kitty is adorable~ I love it so much too! Thank you, I am so lucky to have him~

Anne: How's your new job and the environment? It has been so long since I heard from you!

Clara: Sayang berabis~? Hikhikhik~ ;) He's an engineer, he goes there for training. Sigh~ I wish I can look for a job like that too~

GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち said...

oooo....i like all d gift u received....especially d gold metal, so unique!

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs