Monday, September 8, 2008

Lake of the Pregnant Maiden

OMGOMGOMG I am so hatred with SOMEONE right now! *fire blazing through my nostrils* lalala dragon wtf. Okay, here's the story lar, she's a newly graduate, I don't wanna mention her race here, cos I don't wanna be caught by ISA and be put on jail. My mum don't have so much money to bail me wtf. She's newly graduate and she had been working here for almost a month now, and she is so blur, I am going to go crazy talking to her! At one moment, she's "as if" she understand what the hell I'm saying, okay lah I was happy. But a minute later on, she asked me the question, which I have already explained to her earlier. Oklar, I assume my earlier explanation is to fast, so I explained to her again, which is fine with me :) And later of the day, she bomb me with the same question AGAIN. Which I do explained to her and this fcuks me off. Die.

Lots of other stories, I don't wanna continue writing it down, cos I don't wanna be emo, I wanna continue to be happy lalala girl. :)



Aww... Ain't she cute??? A breed of Indian and French, equals a chubby cute baby! :) There goes the introduction to my post. I'm still writing about Langkawi, and this time we are going to island-hopping. Three islands to be precise. First island: Lake of the Pregnant Maiden.

(Not much narration here. Just enjoy the lushful greenery.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So cute I can die.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After 30 minutes ride on the speedboat from Awana Porto Malai Resort, we have reached the Lake of the Pregnant Maiden (Tasik Dayang Bunting).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
To witness the lake, you gotta sacrifice your energy. NOW CLIMB!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What make this lake so special? It's the Miracle Border that separates the Lake and the sea. Therefore, the water in the Lake never salty, it's FRESH WATER. Miracle, believe it or not? :o

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No pictures of me here. I looked horrid. That saves you from bleeding eyes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Quiet, peaceful and serene lake. Makes me forget about the hectic working life.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Crowded with visitors.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Angry looking monkey with big balls.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What is Malaysian beaches without RUBBISHES?
;)

11 *twinkles*:

Anonymous said...

wow... i like the monkey shot....

you dare to shoot him (it) lor... u din feel frighten in case he brought you back as monkey queen....

hahaha...

hana said...

ha free show monkey lol. his expression like daring you to reprimand him lol. monkey da ge =PPP

lol wad is msian beaches without rubbish lololol agree. no rubbish not beaches haha.

Borneo Falcon said...

Nice place. Hope the monkey is not violent

Kikey Loo said...

nice lake and i like the monkey picture.. haha.. :D

迷迭香 said...

still cant understand why the water is so green....
and thats been in my mind since my last visit many years ago ~

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, it's been a while didnt go to langkawi d lor... I still recognise this lake, hehe... The view there is so nice...

Dragon said...

wah...... i know what u mention about HER!!! hahahaha. no choice la.... THEY are like that one!

Unknown said...

i really hope that i can scold her bcos not giving any attention to what u r explaining...anyway "that race" is like that!!! they r stupid and slow in everything they do...wat to to do if they are not giving their heart when they are working..just bare in mind that u r senior and if this kind of junior is still the same after 1 or 2 month then i think they are not qualify for the job!! just Fcuk them off! i really hate MACHAN from the day we went for Passport!

Mei-Wah said...

Tua Pui: wahaha, monkey queen? nah, he's not scared that i will bring him to you as "exotic feast". lol~

Hana: lol, glad you enjoyed the free show! i will capture more obscene pictures for ya~

Borneo Falcon: nah, the monkey ain't violent at all.

Kikey: hmm, all readers love the monkey shot! he got captured all the limelight!

迷迭香: hmm, you are right too! why the water are so green? algae?

Akira: peaceful and serene to wake up your mind~ :)

Dragon: sigh sigh... i complained everyday with my mummy. sigh~ i hope i can stay strong.

Dearie: hurrhurrhurr... i will be strong and keep my faith~

Veina Jong Siek Inn said...

Wa~such a leisurely trip ^^

Constance Chan said...

oh *eyes squinting again* that monkey got balls meh! hahahaha i tot was a girl wor. *rubs eyes*

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs