Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hatred

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Picture courtesy of vickucha of Flickr.com)

Standing fast against the tide,

Hatred pulls me deep inside.
Under ebbs and under brows -
This dark emotion I arouse.

Abberations of my soul
Force me deep in hatred's hole.
Floating up and spreading out -
Patron of an evil route.

Holding on to tiger tails
Pounding, pounding, pounding nails
In boxes o'erbrimmed with hate
In dark, damp corners I await
Bells of time, bells that chime -
Bells that ring and break the rhyme.

Hatred has hot handles here;
Hatred is so very near.


By: Kelly Vinal


P/S: My hatred towards Ms Nevermind has grown day by day. Not only she's not doing her job well, she's not listening to me as well. Fine. You cover up your own self when problem occurs! Work is enjoyable for me BEFORE she came 2 weeks ago. Now, I'm working in HELL! Hell hell hell!!! How can I stand this any longer?
*chant to myself*
I need higher EQ!

I need higher EQ!
I need higher EQ!
*Amen*


I am currently reading this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 *twinkles*:

迷迭香 said...

Hey, u ok ?
dun let other's attitude affect ur attitude ya...
cheers ~ ^_^



Happy Mid Autumn Festival !

Akira 思胜 said...

Hey hey,
dont get hatred so much ya!
Dont let other affects you!!!

Tammy said...

i understand how u feel!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs