Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Beras Basah Island

Oh my God, I can hear the "Sigh...", "OMG, there she goes again", "Isn't this a old grandma story?", "Ah? Not yet end ar?", "Aiseh, enough lor. I got bored already!" from you. :( Please don't click anywhere else, yet. Pretty please... with a cherry on top~ :)

I promise I'll be quick! Hahaha... ;) Won't be much narration.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The final island we hopped is the Beras Basah Island (translation: Wet Rice Island wtf). I think I heard someone shouting "Yay!". :x I won't delay my post THIS long anymore, alright?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Among the 3 islands we have been, Beras Basah Island offered the most beautiful view.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The tranquility of the sea, easily drifting my mind away...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Distinguised landmark of the island.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As the others engaged in water activities, I stood by as I watched the kids playing gleefully with the sands and splashing away by the sea.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some were bold enough to participate in extreme beach activities!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Which were this! I would pee in my pants if I were to do so! :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Down they go!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We sat by the palm tree, mutually engaged in a never-ending conversation.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And before we know it, it's time to return to the land, and we gotta sprint away to the airport. It's a hurry, we know. We have decided to island hop on our second day, but luck wasn't on our side. It rained. Heavily. :( And we have to delay our island hopping activity. But, we felt the fun either way, and although it was a bit rushing for us, we managed to catch the plane anyway. ;) Hahaha...

P/S: Yay! Wei-Hwa is coming back tomorrow night! I am gonna end my work ON TIME to fetch him from the airport. Tralalala~ I'm so happy, I wouldn't be pissed off no matter what happened to me in office. Tralala~~~ :D

16 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

Nice beach over there! It is so clean at there!

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, if got chance I wanna try parachute lor... and bungee jump also!!!

Borneo Falcon said...

The water looks so beautiful

Kikey Loo said...

nice pictures oh...
i love the beach pictures with those cloud! :)
thanks for sharing.

迷迭香 said...

i like the first picture !!
how did u chase all the ppl away ? :p

Snow Bell said...

the beach looks so beautiful! i will never forget that Malaysia still has a lot of nice beaches... =)

Agnes Sim said...

where is there oh? i dun know this place. hehe

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

WHUA WHUA WHUA!!!
u seems like so eng hor...
can go here and there wan?

me wan go also neh! hor!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Nice place ya... hehe...

iamlz said...

Nice nice photos..u are good in choosing the angles! XD

JeromeFo 令狐冲 said...

Wow...this place is lovely
Muz go dig out when i come back =)

-waiseng- said...

I wanna play paragliding :D

hana said...

ha the name may be lame but the place is gorgeous!

And wei have you forgotten about my tag already? =P

@ SmalL G!RL said...

y u din go play the balloon tingy? haiyo!!! so sayng, pee then pee lah...hahah=P

Dragon said...

nice photos taken!!! seems so nice there wor.....

Mei-Wah said...

Akira: Yes, I would try it out if given a chance! Hahhaa... doesn't matter if got heart attack or something.

Borneo Falcon: Yes it does beautiful!

Kikey: Thanks for reading, Kikey! I am more happy to share~

Ah Xiang: Hahaha, I shouted "move away... move away!!! I want to take picture!" Lol~

Syelynn: Malaysia does have beautiful unpolluted beaches. But sad to say, most of the beaches were polluted~

Agnes: It's in Langkawi, one of the island right beside it.

T-mo-t: Not eng leh~ Money flew out leh... Hhahaa...

Sharon: Yes it does! Nice indeed~

Lim Zhi: Good in choosing angles? Thank you!

Jerome: Worth digging, that's for sure!

waiseng: Oh, that's called paragliding?

Hana: Name is totally lame, but it does beautiful! Never judge the book by it's name~ Lol~ Nope, I did not forget about your tag. I am scratching my head damn hard for the answer!

Mei Mei: Nolar, I think it's quite expensive for the ride.

Dragon: Where are the mud that you have not shown to us?

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs