Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh D'lish Sushi!

First of all, I wanna congratulate my dearie for passing his Embassy Interview. He'll be heading over to Hillsboro, Portland for a week of intensive training and examinations. *psst* does anybody knows what can I get (cheaply) in Hillsboro/Portland? I wanna send him some hints, hints, hints...

Secondly, I HATE YOU LIM CIBAI... Oops, LIM CH** B**N!!! You never filter your smelly mouth before you speak! Your sentences never go through your brains before you speak! You never think before you speak! You doesn't know a hell what you are talking about! You did not know how many people ACTUALLY hates you! You did not respect my superior/boss! You didn't know how irritating your way of talking and the way of you asking favor from me!

You will never know I'm scolding you nicely here, in my blog, but I'm pretending to smile/talk "nicely" with you on the phone.
.
...
.....
......
.......
......
.....
...
.

If you were my friend, I would "delete" you from my Friendster/Facebook/Multiply/e-mail address book/SIM card/my brain memory. If you were my pet, I would give you up to the SPCA. If you were my brother, I would not talk to you for the rest of my life. If you were my cousin brother, I would not visit you during Chinese New Year. BUT I CAN'T DO A SINGLE THING TO YOU, because you're one of my customer of my company... All I can do is curse you gau-gau after our telephone conversation.

Ok-lah, enough of LIM C*B*I... Stop ruin my day, and stop calling me!

Let me talk about happy stuffs, and ignore the not-so-important-homosapien-like-mrlimch**b**n.

I went for shopping with WH at Midvalley/The Gardens, to get some clothes warm enough not to make him freeze in Hillsboro. As I checked the weather forecast there in Hillsboro for the month of April, the lowest temperature is 8 degree celcius, while the highest temperature is 16 degree celcius. WH can't even stand the cold in Genting Highland/Cameron Highland, how can he stand the cold in Hillsboro? So, we went to Winter Time and Universal Traveler for jacket, long-john, and discrete waist pouch to hide his passport/money/IC.

And me? Fooling around with the oh-so-adorable STAR shaped earmuff! So cute that I shouted "wtfsocuteialsowant!". I can't help it but taking numerous photos with the cute earmuff...




Is it cute or what??? Who's cuter? The earmuff or me? Wahahahaa...

After long moments of choosing and deciding which jacket to buy, we head on to D'lish (opposite Starbucks) for CUPCAKES! Why cupcakes? Cause it's all 50% off after 9:00 pm! Shiok or not shiok? We chose pretty cupcakes for our stomach indulgence, until we totally forgot that we haven't take our dinner YET!







Clockwise from left: Chocolate cupcake with marshmallow on top,
Banana cupcake with yummy peanut butter spread on top,
Caramel Chunk (I LOVE IT SO MUCH!), and
Vanilla cupcake with love sprinkled all over...


The other 3 cupcakes, from left: Carrot cupcake,
Toffee cupcake, Peanut cake with white chocolate spiral on top.


We had our dinner at Oh Sushi!, Mid Valley Ground Floor, opposite Nose Boutique (it's already 10:00 pm that time!). We didn't think of other places for food, cause practically most of the restaurants are ready for closing and we are too hungry to walk and hunt for other restaurants! So, we gave Oh Sushi! a try and I'm giving a rating of 7/10.

I ordered Tempura Udon set, RM25.00.

He ordered Katsudon Set, RM26.00.

Total bill of the day: RM6+.++
The look on our face: Priceless...

After dinner, and stomach's full, I went on to camwhore with M.A.C's Fafi paper models.
It's near to 11:00 pm and all shops are closed. There are no people around. And what I did was something stupid like picture above and below.

Wahahahaha... *evil laugh*

Random pictures I took from nearby bridge.






Early morning of next day, I took pictures of my cupcakes before I lay the knife on them... *sob*sob* So long, good bye...

Good bye White Chocolate spirals...

Good bye Hearts...

Good bye Rich Chocolate...




Good bye oh-so-gooey-yummy-Caramel-Chunk-with-lotsa-almond-inside...


Lastly, it's me shiok sendiri again with winter jackets, earmuff and winter cap...

Hahaha...

Psst... did anyone notice my new hair style?

11 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

wow, a lots of photos neh... I wan the cupcakes also, looked so mouth-watering feeling... haha...

Valerie Chong said...

Rihanna hairstyle ke ni? haha but looks good anyway! dah 10 years younger nii hoho

Beverly's Secret said...

Ohh dear, Your bf is coming to Hillsboro Portland? wakaka.. do you know that i live in Portland too? wakaka...

What a coincidence!!

Are you guys buying those winter wear, the earmuff? Hmm... i don't think you need any of that, girl...

hehehe...

Let's me know if you need any info! and are you coming with him also??

p/s: ermm, the ptptn hoh, you haven't answer me leh!

Mei-Wah said...

to Val: wahahaha.. rihanna/posh spice style. younger dy leh? but the fine lines around my eyes did not disappear with my long hair. hahahaha...

to Bev: i've answered you dy ler regarding the PTPTN wan... i paid through maybank2u.com... maybe you can ask your family member to help u pay up in maybank/pos malaysia/bank simpanan nasional. hahahaa... i know you live in portland!!! that's why i plan to e-mail you regarding this... i'm not flying over with him, but i want to! company training, takkan i tag along? hmm... info ar? any recommendation of restaurant/shopping mall in hillsboro/portland? got any addresses i can pass to my bf? thanks ya!

Hazel said...

i agree with u that ptptn like ah long nowadays..l loves the cup cakes u bought

Anonymous said...

aiyoyo..... Fei Fei favourite on cup cake...... let me send this to him.. sure he will get mad...

haha... we can't stop eating.. pls.. dun ask me to do so...

we are willing to give up anything except eating...... pls.. dun...

nice shot.....

btw.. I am huat koay from penangtuapui.com.. you own a nice blog.. i like it... link it to u.. as our food blog.... or flog... new term :P

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear fren, I'm totally agree with U... Tat Lim C.B really very CIBAI and has a CIBAI mouth..
Hehehe.. May be he eat CIBAI everyday... Oh! No..no..no.. is eat SHIT spew CIBAI..
Hahahaha... Do u fel better right nw?

Mei-Wah said...

aih... i don't wanna reveal your name, my dearest friend, but i feel absolutely relieved and happy lor... no matter how, you are here by my side when this PEST ruin my day (and yours too). how he ruin? with his stupid voice and never ending cutting our sentences! oh... how i hate him so!!!

nana said...

that star earmuff is really cute! got buy or not? haha..

i love d'lish's cupcakes! yummy! just went to midvalley last weekend..aiyah.now you're making me regret for not tapau-ing their cupcakes... >.<

JooJoo said...

omg... the cupcakes look so yummy... u eat all by urself?!?! >_< i wan cupcakes tooooooooooo.....

Mei-Wah said...

dear penang tua pui: who can stop eating? we live to eat! or is it eat to live? ekekekee... watever-lar, we LOVE to EAT!

dear mekurukito: i didnt buy the earmuff, but it's cute though! it's rabbit's fur! soft & warm!

dear joojoo: nope, didn't eat it by myself... good food must be shared with loved ones! *wink*

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs