Monday, March 3, 2008

wtfsuperdupermcdkfc MAD

wtfkfcmcd I'm so MAD...


What kind of FRIEND is this?


First SMS I received from this particular friend of mine...

First reaction I gave was like WTF?!?! SHOP TILL FORGOT TIME?

Well, I never believe her reasons and I shoot her back:

Did you really shop till you forgot time, OR did you keep "something" else from us and your mum?

And that's what this "friend" replied me...

What would you do if you were in my shoes?

10 *twinkles*:

Valerie Chong said...

Sounds like py hmm. haha. am I smart or am i smart??? :P

Mei-Wah said...

why must u be smart?
u r a bimbo... must not be smart!

jEt said...

py ? hmmm...i thought of some one else but then again it's on weekend or weekday? coz i think...i sent that msg to u??

*hahahhhahaha*

Mei-Wah said...

it's on sunday, and it's not you who sent this out... kekeke... can't help it but feeling very mad that day!

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, sounds fishy at the back... how come can shopping till forget wat time? haha... forget time also ur leg will pain also mar...

Anonymous said...

tell her mum the true, c wat happen the next....haha
so u lie to his mum at the last?

Roses said...

gila babi man...
if this "friend" is same age...shame on her lohh..
this looks like what a 15yo kid will do when snooping around with hidden bf?!?!?!
oops...i am sorry. i let words slipped out from my mouth. i am deeply sorry if ur friend saw this. really i am. i am sorry for her mom and those whom she lied.

Mei-Wah said...

to amei79: nope, i didnt do anything in the end. didnt tell her mum anything. just disappointed with her.

to roses: tulan is one word that are able to express my feeling... i dunno whether she's snooping around with whoever or whatever, but at least let me know the truth. doesn't expect 100% truth, but don't let me get words i got now lor...

jEt said...

oooiiikk!!!making me veryyyyyyyy curious who's this friend...seems like cud be a frend our ours , right?

why larrr...???~~~~~

Mei-Wah said...

jet...

i also wanna know why lar... =(

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs