Thursday, March 20, 2008

Smart Ideas?

One of the thing woman can't live without is ACCESSORIES!

Picture courtesy of Jet

What I did to my accessories so that I can find them when I need them?

I got this:
Sewing kit box, RM2.50 from Jusco.


And I fill it up with my earrings, hair clips, bracelet, necklace etc etc.

"AM I SMART OR AM I SMART?"

(phrase quoted from Val)

8 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, so many accessories oh??? haha, I got one friend who has so much items also, and she used the box also... hahaha....

Hazel said...

hi, first time here, sure u are smart..thanks for visiting my blog. mind to exchange link?

Beverly's Secret said...

very smart~~ i need that too!!!
my dressing table is very unorganized >.<

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mei-Wah said...

to akira: haha... that box is cheap BUT very useful!

to hazel: linked ya!

to bev: maybe you can get nicer boxes in USA... but in here, the best i can get is the one i showed here.

to notebook: i don't read Brazilians language... sorry!

tsuey miin said...

haha~however..the box is quite small..haha
u noe de lar..gal have many accessories wn ah..haha XD

msazyla said...

babe... did tat.. done tat... hahahahaa!!

Mei-Wah said...

to sai ling: the box comes in various sizes! =) can buy bigger one... i got 3 boxes of those... all full! kekekke... might have to get new one soon! *wink*

to gingerBabe: yo babe... dun forget to do the tag ya!

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs