Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sushi Feast

It's Election Day! I know lar that this post is waaayyy back time... Results have been out, government for Penang, Perak and Selangor has changed (for the first time in history!).

Mr. Siow Kai Voon, lost to Mr. Anthony Loke Siew Fook (DUN for Lobak area).

Well, after Election, I planned for a sushi feast, like a never before! I will eat and eat all I that I want, without looking at the price.



Look at how fresh the salmon are! There are more fresher salmon lar in some other posh restaurant... but in the meantime, don't complain and enjoy the salmon we have now...

Happy bestie of mine with her salmon sushi! Priceless lar her reaction on her face...

And my favorite shot of the day goes to...


... this shot! Full of happiness on his face!

And the total bill has exceed RM100! But 3 of us can relieve when we have...

... THIS!!!

Buy 1 Free 1 coupon for unlimited plates of sushi! Don't believe leh?

Confirmed true! Type "my111 sushiking" and send to *oops... I forgot the number*
Wait ar...
*fumbles for the number...*
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
Ah... Send to 33365.

Of all the enormous amount of sushis we had that day, we only paid RM50! We had tonnes of RM4, RM5 and RM6 plates. We NEVER place our eyes on the RM2 plates! WAHAHAHA... *braggingggg*

After that heavy dinner, stomach full of sushiS, dragging my oh-so heavy butt to the parking lot, I saw this...

Beautiful sunset. Extra beautiful if you are standing here with me.

I had this "I miss Kota Kinabalu" feeling ever since I came back from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah 8 months ago. I miss the beautiful view during sunrise and sunset, I miss the wind, I miss the food, I miss Charles & Keith, I miss the memories...

I wanna go back to KK for a holiday...

Suria Sabah and 1 Borneo opened?

Yogur Berry still there in Warisan Square?

How about the Japanese Restaurant (Recipes Shop Restaurant at Damai)? Still there?

Rainbows, do you still appear with or without rain and sunshine?

*sob*sob*sob*



I MISS KOTA KINABALU!

5 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wahsai, buy 1 free 1 lor... unlimited somemore... for me I also will target the expensive plates lar... hahaha....

I prefer go to Sakae Sushi... hehe...

Mei-Wah said...

sakae sushi?
only in penang?
how bout KL?

Akira 思胜 said...

Sakae Sushi also available in KL... hehehe... a green frog is the official logo for the restaurant...

I went to Sushi King just now... hehe... come to my blog lar...

Mei-Wah said...

oh! sakae sushi in pavillion right?

haha... i know you went to sushi king! you used the SMS coupon! =)

tsuey miin said...

why have such coupon wn?
so worth!i also wanna try the coupon if have chance..but sushi king not so nice ler...i tried the food there..ok ok only err

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs