Thursday, March 13, 2008

Seremban Beef Noodle

If you ever drop by Seremban, don't you EVER miss eating:

  • Seremban Siew Pau (baked to perfection buns with delicious pork/chicken filling) .
  • Seremban Baked Crabs.
  • Seremban Beef Noodle!

I'm now gonna introduce Beef Noodle!

It's one of my favorite Sunday morning breakfast with my loved ones. Bring yours to Yee Kee Beef Noodle (halal!).

Situated opposite Public Bank (there's only one Public Bank in Seremban town). You WOULD NOT be lost for sure lor... BUT if you really got lost, call up/e-mail/SMS this guy:

The interior of the restaurant is comfortable and enough space to accomodate 20 - 30 people. It is Wi-Fi ready! You can enjoy your beef noodle and blogging at the same time...

Other than beef noodle, Yee Kee Seremban Beef Noodle served nasi lemak, for those of you who doesn't take beef.

Anticipating mum, waiting for her meal.

My mum and I usually had our favorite beef noodle at the Market. But this time, I take the lead and bring her to this newly opened restaurant for a try.

And I give a rating of... 9 out of 10! They make a too-sweet-iced-coffee for me... *blek*

The food = DELICIOUS (with a capitol D!)

The beef = SUCCULENT

The mee = SPRINGY (^.^)

In ONE word = superduperwtfmcdkfcLOVEIT!

I ordered beef balls! RM3.00

Oh-so-delicious-I-love-this-very-much BEEF JERKY! RM6.00

And the star of all ----- Beef Noodle (RM5.50)! Have it dry or soup, as you wished. But for more originality, have it dry...

Reasonable price, comfortable interior, warm and friendly waitress, YUMMY foods. A must go when you come to Seremban, or if you are a Seremban-kia, but you haven't been to Yee Kee Seremban Beef Noodle yet, drag your feet over there right now!

Opens everyday, from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.

Price listing (for the food I've tried and tested):

  • Beef noodle (dry or soup) = RM5.50 (standard size)
  • Beef balls = RM3.00 for 6 balls
  • Beef jerky = RM6.00
  • Iced Nescafe = RM2.50
  • Iced White Coffee = RM2.80
  • Iced Lemon Tea = RM2.50

TRIED IT, LOVE IT!

6 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

I din eat beef eh, so I cant give much comment on it lor... But can see that the dishes are in delicious looking... hehe...

Mei-Wah said...

not delicious looking, but delicious in taste! your family & you worship "kuan yin"? it's okay, maybe next time if you drop by Seremban with your friends, you can recommend this place to those who can eat beef... you can eat nasi lemak! =)

Anonymous said...

emm.. previously i din take beef.. until recently.... but yet is my favourite....

it looks so yummy..... if got chance there... sure will try....

Valerie Chong said...

eh, it's new is it? My daddy's shop is right there hoho jalan dato bandar tunggal. we always go to the one in kemayan woh.. it's not the same branch right?

Mei-Wah said...

Haha... yalar... very near to your dad (and my dad's) shop!

same boss with the kemayan one, but environment more cosy and it's brand new mar... =)

when you come bck, we go there for a super large bowl of beef noodle kay?

jesie said...

I love beef noodles. I have only been to the one at the market. It must have been at least 10 years ago since my last visit.

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs