Monday, March 17, 2008

Tag... Tagged!

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

It's been a loooOOoooOOonnnggg time since I have been tag or tagged anyone else. The first tag entry that I did was last year, November 2007.

And now, there are 2 TAGS that I wanna do... First tag come from Beverly and the second tag comes from Akira. The first one is a TOUGH one to do!

Tough because I need to scratch my head HARD for ideas...

Mr. "fuzzy-wuzzy" Bugs Bunny as the cover girl! (or boy)

My hunky guy on Player magazine wtf!
Player of the Year
award some more!

The most HOTTEST SIZZLING look of the season!
(I warn you... DON'T LAUGH!!!)


One tag done, another one to go...*phewww...*


When I think of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, I will think of them......

Chinese New Year dinner 2008

The next tag is to increase the friend you already have and at the same time to promote your blog. What I'm gonna do here is I will copy "Begin Copy" up till "End Copy" (which I copied from here) and I added my blog's name to the end.

All you need to do is that you add your name at the end of the list!

Simple right???

Begin Copy

This is the easy way and the fastest way to:
  • Make your Authority Technoraty explode.
  • Increase your Google Page Rank.
  • Get more traffic to your blog.
  • Makes more new friends.
Rules:
  • Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
  • Put your own blog name and link.
  • Tag your friends as much as you can.
~~End Copy~~


5 friends I'm tagging:
  1. Rose
  2. May Jet
  3. Valerie
  4. Xiang Ying
  5. Azilah

Now, you guys have to do the tag, and tag another 5 people! Go to this webbie to appear on magazine's cover!

5 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

finally u did the tag already... hehe... I'm on the no 10 slot... hahaha... proud ler...

eh, the 1st magazine hardly to see ur eyes lar... hahaa... u purposely did that?

Mei-Wah said...

hahhaa... =)

the 1st cover - the main spotlight is on the rabbit... kekekeke...

msazyla said...

alamak... i might have some trouble doing this tag... my hard-disk rosak already... all pictures gone... but it's ook... i'll take old pictures... sad huh?

Mei-Wah said...

it's okay ler...
depends on your creativity, gal~

CS said...

hmm... never expect ppl can use this tricks to increase the page rank...

good one... very smart for the person who start it...

great.... better way than the payperpost... hihi... as this oen u dun need to pay.. haha

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs