Friday, March 21, 2008

Weekend ideas please...

It's WEEKEND...

And I'm clueless of what I wanna do tomorrow.
What to eat?
Where to go?
What to do?
What to buy?

I hate SUNDAY.
'Cause it's the beginner of MONDAY.
And I hate Monday.
Just like Mr. Garfield do.
I hate Monday.
'Cause I'm overloaded with work.

Looking forward for holiday...
Spa, massage, Shiatsu.
Relaxation and rejuvenation.

6 *twinkles*:

tsuey miin said...

i like saturday..becoz it is the beginning of holiday..i hate sunday nite..bcoz the next day have to work again..>.<

I m waiting for holiday too.....T^T

Akira 思胜 said...

I hate Sunday nite also, because got class on Monday, sigh... hahaha... but wat to do?

Take care ya, have a nice weekend...

Mei-Wah said...

to sai ling: i love friday, and i think everyone hates sunday night right? hahahaa...

to akira: u have a nice weekend too! yalor, what to do? just enjoy life as much as we can lor...

Akira 思胜 said...

haha, I got a busy weekend lor... u see my blog then u will know lar... haha...

nana said...

how's your weekend? hope it's awesome so far :)

weekend seems to fly by so fast eh? by the time you know it, it's monday again, ugh! >.<

Mei-Wah said...

it's monday... urgh~~~
hehehe... but another 2 more days and salary's out! i'm so so so broke right now!

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs