Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Show me the money

I was suppose to be happy as today is my BIG day, my salary day.

But I was not happy as I was slapped hard on my face by Mr. PTPTN yesterday, whom he asked me to pay up! Just like Along, minus the red paints and parang.

This is the second warning from him, and if I don't pay up, TINDAKAN UNDANG-UNDANG will fall upon me. I was like, "Okay... tindakan undang-undang ar? Like I will get locked up or something?".

I don't wanna get caught/fined/locked up or something, so I paid RM414.50 IMMEDIATELY after I got my salary. There goes my savings for my holiday-fund...

Second warning letter I got from Mr. PTPTN!

If I don't pay up in 14 days, tindakan undang-undang akan dikenakan terhadap me lor. Psst... since now I paid up in a jiffy, can I get some discount or something?

I would really really REALLY wanna indulge myself in Starbucks/Dome/Coffee Bean/Gloria Jean/San Francisco, but with the money I left for the month of April (it haven't even start yet!), all I can afford was a cuppa Old Town white coffee.

Maybe in a few days time, I should buy a pack of instant Old Town white coffee (RM10.90 for 20 sticks, I think) and keep it inside my drawer for some occasional caffeine kick.

Reading May Zhee's (and others blog)/MSN/Skype during office hours.

One thing I love about my job is that uniform (clothes and shoes) are provided. Why so good ah you're thinking? Because it's a Japanese company and most Japanese company provide uniform for their employee as it is one of their cultures.

What so shiok about this is that I don't have to spend so much time in the morning thinking about, "Aiyar, what to wear ar today? Last Wednesday wore this blouse already, then if I wear again today, people might notice lor? Paiseh... Paiseh..."

And I won't have to spend extra money to buy working suits/blouses/pants/accessories etc etc... I heart Japanese company!!!

And why the heck I complain about money in the first place? Because of this lor...

MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT!

It's super-duper fun when I received e-mails from Air Asia, entitled "50,000 Free Seats!" or "Big Sales starting from RM0.05", and that would definitely make me go crazy! Which girls don't go crazy over the magical word called S A L E S? I'm sure everyone does go cuckoo...

Next, I will (excitingly) call up my boyfriend/besties/mummy and ask them "Ooiii, got free ticket/sales! Wanna go anywhere or not? Jakarta/Krabi/Bangkok/Bali/Bandung/anywhere?"

And now I have to pay for it. Paid early of the year, for all the trips planned on end of the year.

Sigh

Let me see... Langkawi on July, Bangkok on October, Bandung on December.

And I'm hoping to go to Czech Republic on November!

SO MANY PLACES, SO LITTLE M$NEY!

Oh-mighty GOD, please let me win the lottery ONCE (big one!), so that I can settle my car loan, study loan, and use the balance money for holiday-ing all around the world. That's the ONE only favor I'm asking from you... Amen...

P/S: Good luck to HIM, as he is heading to the Embassy of USA today for an interview! He's flying over to Hillsboro, Portland for training this April! Bring me back goodies, will ya?

11 *twinkles*:

Beverly's Secret said...

Shit loh..
i'm afraid i'll kena tindakan also..
how to pay PTPTN anyway?

O.O scare scare

Akira 思胜 said...

Hmm, better pay PTPTN lor, or else will give u punishments ler, especially we are Chinese...

wah, u wan to go so many places ah? hiong nih... surely u got budget for all the trips rite?

Roses said...

shyt...ptptn not something i am looking forward to.

4yrs down the lane, as planned...JAPAN alright

tsuey miin said...

wow~every month have to pay rm400++..so many..last time u borrow how much $$$ to study?
when need to pay off all the payment..realli messy stuff lar..
no $$ liao still wn go travel ar?haha..
i like the company which will provide uniform to their staff wn..no nid think so much^^

nana said...

wow i hear ya for so many things! so many places, so little money- definitely!! couldn't agree more. and about the uniform too! been there done that...but my current company no uniform lor, only a corporate shirt which we have to wear every friday...

Mei-Wah said...

to Beverly: i paid through maybank2u. maybe your family member can help you to pay? (^.^) better pay up earlier to avoid any problems later on!

to Akira: budget ar? now saving money for traveling. i love travel and i want more money. any solution for this?

to Roses: hey... i wanna go to Japan ok? it's my dream place. i wanna eat sashimi and dangerous-puffer-fish!

to SaiLing: not RM400 per month... only RM80 plus permonth, but i did not pay for 5 months, so i paid for 5 months of study loan repayment lor. as we entered the working life, all we are looking forward to was holiday... holiday... holiday... a good holiday package is what it makes our life not so boring and dull.

to Mekurukito: corporate shirt? not uniform? only wear on friday? think on the positive side - you don't have to sakit kepala to think of what to wear on friday. minus one day of headache!

Akira 思胜 said...

got got got... go and buy jackpot tickets lar... hehehe...

Mei-Wah said...

jackpot tickets ar? i've tried that, done that... but no luck on that... sigh!

Akira 思胜 said...

maybe after I wished u, u will hit jackpot neh, who knows? hehe... if u hit, must treat me eat hour liao lor...

Sendo said...

you'll have everything settled one day, keep praying and keep working..everyone gets their reward for every hardwork they do, God knows that =D

Mei-Wah said...

to Akira: hmm, then Akira, you better give me a 6 digit/4 digit lucky number! *wink*wink*

to Sendo: wow... a very supportive word, which i need it very much! thank you, thank you so much! i will strive harder and never blog during working hours! *evil grin*

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs