Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th~

Today is...





FRIDAY

THE

13th






I'm having paraskavedekatriaphobia right now~ :o
It's the day of BAD LUCK!
I must be aware of my surroundings...





YOU TOO!

17 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

Take care of yourself and have a nice day ya!!!

^ __________ ^ Y

Chobits said...

Why you have paraskavedekatriaphobia? Any bad thing happen before on 13 friday? Wow, if you don't mention i also won't realize. Have to be extra careful now. Haha~ Thanks for reminding, we both both take care oh.

p/s: I reply your comment in my blog already, hehe~ ^^

laydeylike said...

ehh..i thought you should say TGIF??!! heheheh...dont believe too much. my birthday falls on the 13th wor!! >.<

Barbie said...

Hey sweetie! Now the bad day GONE! ^ ^ Have a nice weekend ahead my dear! <3 *Muah Muah* Sayang Sayang Mei Wah! *hug*

nana said...

eh..i didnt realize that it's friday the 13th also today. hehe..hmm..

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

I thought 13th of May is the badluck day?

bearlim said...

i always dont believe in these kind thing :P
erm..i am not bad today :P

Anonymous said...

Didn't notice it until it's over. Heh.

p/s: Hello, first time commenting here. :)

Tau Sar Phneah said...

din even realise it till u leave your footprint in my blog..ish..why tell me le..hehe..

Kikey Loo said...

didn't care abt this day!! :)

Dragon said...

i didnt notice that also until i saw your post. hahaha, u scared later jason come after u? wakakakaka.

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

do u actually believe in this kinda thing? how real can it be?! ahaha

Chobits said...

Sorry Mei Wah, i still cannot leave message in your blog so have to tell you here...YOU GET TAGGED BY ME! haha~ ^^

小海狗 said...

???wat is paraskavedekatriaphobia???

Beverly's Secret said...

Hehehe~~ Just chill, babe :)

iamlz said...

Aiks, never realize but it's not over. Heheh~ Thx for reminding!!

@ SmalL G!RL said...

aren't i late??? very very late yea!! i just knew it WAS friday the 13th last fri...OMG!!!

Scary scary!!! I first time drive alone dat day..luckily im still ok, pheww!!

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs