Monday, June 23, 2008

I feel so bad :(

Actually I feel so bad - getting "funny Ingrish" quotations and articles from my colleague whenever possible. My English ain't 100% perfect either, I know.




But I insist of sharing this to you ;)



Tee-hee~~~ ;)

16 *twinkles*:

laydeylike said...

cikgu mei wah, boleh tak ajar I ing-ge-lish pasal saya ndak pandai..hehe!!

nana said...

aiyo why so bad one the england???!

hahaha...

Dragon said...

oh my god!!! per cartoons!!!! so funny!!! totally not pro la!!! ask them to use spelling check la before sending out. hahaha.

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, the ingrish is so vonderand!!! Carton became cartoon... Funny man...

bearlim said...

haha~
cartoon can count one?:P

Kikey Loo said...

haha... English is hard to be pro!! :)

Tau Sar Phneah said...

haha...cartoon...and i think the person drop the 's' in diff word..haha..

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

so mean ahhahah!
but darn funny la ahhaha
cos if i got that i also will blog about it ahhaha!

Barbie said...

Lol Lol... Yep Yep Barbie agree lol... It's damn funny with them making many funny silly mistakes ^ ^ Funny silly mistakes? Ooops! What if that one is reading this? Heh Heh... I know my dear Mei Wah will surely help me. Help me, okie? *Muah Muah*

(((hug))) Hey miss you soooooo much! Now Barbie is back to spam your C-box Heh heh... ^ ^

allaboutattitude said...

haha i'll take forever to figure that out.
So funny

Peter said...

wah..

i want 10 cartoon also :D

Chobits said...

I thought they can get 24 cans if they watch one cartoon..>.<"

Sorry cant leave msg in your c box using office laptop so i leave message here. Penang trip was fun, will post about it within these few days, stay tune. ^^

Beverly's Secret said...

OMG..
I can't imagine how she react if she find out you blog about this...

Unknown said...

It's so funny la....Why they never check the spelling before send out...not professional la like this. Business quotation also do mistake...I feel very shy if i send email with spelling mistake and that is why i always check spelling before send email..me shy shy too..haha

Keith said...

My mother wrote into my blog to complain about my typing errors., so when things like this happen, I am not forgiving.

My friend in Jakarta says she does not know best places to stay in Bandung. Says never used a hotel...

Oh well. I asked her as my own favorite resource for information. Maaf.

Anonymous said...

24 Can Per Cartoons? Is that supposed to be 24 CANS PER BOX?

Can't understand the grammar either. Waah, it makes me so confused!

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs