Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm so youthful wtf, I went to Youth Park

Sorry that I *poof* away these days and did not post any updates here... Sorry... Gomenasai...









Two weeks ago, I went to Penang. Yes, two WEEKS ago! Don't wonder why I continue to blog about it (again) now. Petrol price hiked issue were huge! Everyone has been talking about it. I joined the crowd too. Sigh... :x *It's all about the money...*

For those of you who were blur with what I am talking about, here's a snippets of short introduction that might help you. :)

Two weeks ago, I went to Penang for a short weekend getaway - for the food. And I mean LOTS OF it! Don't believe it? Read this, this, this and this, and you will definitely believe me! :0

Hahaha... do you believe in me now? BUT, mind you, I did other healthy activities too during my Penang trip! Tell you about it later.

One sunny Monday morning, I woke up to the beautiful sunrise! I was mesmerized and stunned, while looking across Pearl of the Orient, to the big-yellow-round "egg-yolk". *Knocked myself on the head* Oh my, I've been thinking about food, at the starting of the day itself! Oh my... oh my... :$

First thing first, BREAKFAST! Akira brought us to Classic Coffee Shop in Perak Lane for Prawn mee/Hokkien mee. You don't need me to explain where is the shop, what's the shop selling, what's the shop popular for, how old is the owner wtf because Akira has said it all in his blog! :D Hehehe... I can save the time typing *evil me*.

My verdict for the above Prawn mee/Hokkien mee (Why there are 2 names? Why prawn mee, why Hokkien mee? Penang of Penang call it "Hokkien mee" but people of Negeri Sembilan and Kuala Lumpur (as far as I concern) call it "prawn mee". Read this and you will better understanding on it... :D

Next pit-stop - Youth Park cos I'm youthful wtf (hahaha...). That's the healthiest thing I did in Penang. If not for Akira that brought us to Youth Park, we will be eating and eating and eating non stop! Phew...

Beautiful Japanese inspired garden lamp. I also want! For my future home lah...

Many people feedback that they look like brothers! Don't you think so?

Akira and me.

The famous (miniature) Penang Hill Railway.

A kind-hearted giant, helping to push the Railway up! Aww... ain't she kind? *perasan me*

Ok lah, better I get lost.

Lushful greenery to "clean" my mind and soul.

Modern Hang Tuah and Hang Jebat. Wahahaa... :p

How I wish that Seremban's Lake Garden will be as clean as Penang's one. Sigh... It has been a long time since I have been to Lake Garden for a walk. One: I'm lazy, I rather sleeping than exercising (which is BAD!), Two: I hate the heaps of mosquitoes in Lake Garden!

Seremban Lake Garden should learn from Penang Youth Park. Sigh...



Okay... I know I looked stupid and silly. *si bodoh yang asli* :x

Sunshine through my window
That's what you are
My shining star
Sunshine
Making me feel
I'm on top of the world
Telling me I'll go far

You are the calm
I am the storm
You are the breeze that carries me on
When I set adrift
You anchor me
You're there for me

I'm so hot wtf.

We're so hot wtf.

I'm speechless... :#

We brought another friend along too... Her name is Ms ST (Self Timer).

Mini Japanese garden.

So "zen"...

Random photo of a random flower.
Thank you Ms Self Timer!

Walk for your life, baby!


Artistic photography side of me.

Artistic photography side of him. And make me looked so silly wtf.

I loved the landscape design~


I love both of the above photos very much! How about you? Please say you loved it too... pretty please... please... please... :(

Creative "whitening" swimming pool. Soak for minimum of 1 hour and you will achieve "white" skin (better then skin whitening product in the market!) cos of the chlorine!


Even dogs walks happily in the park. Sibeh cute leh that Shih-Tzu puppy!

I realize that I take lots of photos with sunshine shining through. Why ar? Why ar? Why ar? Sunshine unleash the creative side of me wtf.

Grandpa and grandson drawing and coloring together-gether... Aww... so sweet! :$

Guess what is it?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry... winner doesn't get anything... :p

It's the Pebble Walk! People says that the more pain you experience on your foot, the more internal sickness you will have. The foot connects to all of organs in our body. Each point on the foot represents certain organs. Whichever point you feel painful, that's the organ you need to care about! So, it's better to prevent than cure! ;)


Akira and me acting we're in Japan/Portland/anywhere-but-Penang wtf.

Me acting sibeh cute.

Us, introducing each other, as if you don't know us yet.
He's Akira and I'm Kate Hudson wtf. :p

I think it looked better without me making fool of it.

Wei-Hwa and me~ :$



Final photo.









For this post!


More coming right up! Sorry lah if I take super LONG time to blog about Penang. Too many food photos shouting to be published on my blog... Nah, don't worry... Approximately 2 more blog posts and I'm over with Penang.

My next traveling destination: LANGKAWI!

I'm still collecting information on Langkawi though, anyone can recommend webpages that provides reliable, up-to-date and trustworthy info? Or are they anyone who has been to Langkawi, and can provide me tips and recommendations? :) Thank you, thank you in advance... :D






P/S: To Phei Shan (whom in Japan now) - I'm extremely happy that my blog reminds you of Malaysia, and the food of course! Hmm... let's trade place for few months, until I had enough of sashimi and udon, and you will get sick of prawn mee, curry mee, nasi lemak, roti canai, thosai, rendang, char kuey teow etc etc etc.

18 *twinkles*:

Akira 思胜 said...

Yeah, I'm the first to be here!!! Hehe...

Hello Kate Hudson, nice to meet you ya!!! Shall I introduce myself? I'm the one and only Akira, haha... *wtf*

Nothing to say much about the Youth Park there, it is a nice and youthful feeling place to go to!

Barbie said...

Hah Hah... So I'm the second here!!! :D ^ ^ Akira! Me not bad! Heh Heh... I got the VIP seat on ur blog and on Mei Wah's too ^ ^ *wink wink* Akira is the one and the only one? So PRincess Barbie is the one and the only one too lolx

Hey dear! Again! You and Wei Wah look damn cute together! Long lasting relationship sweetie! Some of the pics, Akira used to post it up, but u got more then him :P Heh Heh...

laydeylike said...

nice lah..go walk walk with bf..i walk with grass and stone only! LOL!!

hana said...

AWWW I LOVE ALL YOUR PHOTOS!!!! SUPER NICE!!!!!

Its such a lovely place!!!! eh i wud believe u if u say japan ok lol.

nice post! i wanna see your 2 more blogpost too!!

and i love the food. u make me miss malaysia A LOT XD

Tau Sar Phneah said...

kate hudson huh?? muahaha..

kinda long though..scrolling down..but no doubt every single shot is worth to have a good look..youth park really transformed a lot since i last visited which is hmmm..2yrs ago..haha..

and, u make me think of beloved PG with hokkien mee..(damn misss le)..

Keith said...

malay, english, italian, french, german, greek, portuguese, spanish... I have never felt more thanked or thankful

Terima kasih for so many pictures! If I had more patience I would b log with more pictures. Your adventure looked fun indeed. I clicked on here from someone elses blog.... glasd I stopped by

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

hey! i went there before! i tried the pebble walk too...sakit la ahah!...
some angmo got stuck in there...haha!

if u go there early in the morning..u can feel the freshness from the greens... and very nice pics u got there..heeh!

Unknown said...

wow! ur hokkien mee i thought it was Laksa hhahah... kind of wanting to eat laksa so much! :(

Chobits said...

Wa~ Can see more nice and awesome photos here, hehe~ ^^
You guys really have a lot of fun in Penang, hope i was there too..envy envy >.<
Awaiting to see you coming post hehe~

p/s: Akira and Wei Hwa really looks like brother, no doubt, haha~

Anonymous said...

i'm hopping on the first place to Penang!

Anonymous said...

sorry, typo. i meant plane

themichbitch said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#$%^&%$#$%^*&&^%$ the pebble walk is so long.

I tried it once at Kuantan and almost died.

Kikey Loo said...

miss Penang Youth Park... and Hookien Mee...

Hazel said...

so many nice pictures here, thanks for sharing

ƒörèvër HL said...

haha....i also went to penang two WEEKS ago....^^ but only for one day =,=

Ezequiel Leversee said...

hey, im penangite..! Im so proud...Penang is a great place for holiday...Really an ideal and perfect vacation... I strongly recommend...Maybe not better as Pulau Perhentian but it's really worthy staying in Penang, I am sure you won't regret after spending days on Penang la... =P

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Yes yes... Wei-Hwa and Akira do look like brothers. Actually they're both too white and chinese-looking, can't spot the difference yet. Not until I see them in person.

You posted too many photos here, and I enjoyed looking at 'em all!

Keep it up Mei-Wah! Loving all ur posts =)

Unknown said...

This is the best park that i have ever been. It is so nice because lots of green trees that can "wash my tired eye". It is very enjoyable to have a walk here during weekend with family. How I wish Seremban will have this kind of park so that me and you can go GAIGAI there during weekend instead of driving far to KL for shopping and spending lots of money for petrol, tolls and foods. We can have a more healthy activity during weekend. Unfortunately Seremban have a Mosquito Park that gave me bad impression. That's why we always go KL gaigai...hehe but we enjoyed it of course. Now different story dy because petrolah rising!! Thanks to our governmentlah!

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs